Reviews for Dawson's Creek: The Winds of Change
blaze chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I was really enjoying this but the ending totally ruined it for me. Dawson should have been arrested for drunk driving. And if someone put my sister in a coma after drink driving i wouldn't forgive them so quickly.
Elisabeth Germain chapter 20 . 8/24/2004
That was grate write a secound part pleas
Elisabeth Germain chapter 12 . 8/24/2004
I love it I doun't like Dawson and Joey together
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room chapter 20 . 9/24/2003

Mucho perfecto.

So, you're starting another DC fic? YAY.

Terrific story. You're the bomb!
Abby chapter 19 . 9/22/2003
A! Don't kill off Andie... or do. Great fight scene in the cafeteria. )
Abby chapter 18 . 9/21/2003
Great update! The Pacey-Dawson confrontation was excellent! Where'd Pacey go in his car? Will he be upset enough to get in an accident and will Dawson be the one to blame again?
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room chapter 18 . 9/15/2003
AW. Good chapter. Veryvery sad though.
Abby chapter 17 . 9/14/2003
Thank you for updating! I am loving this story. This chapter was action packed. Way to go, Pace for saving Andie. And Dawson is still too wrapped up in his jealousy to realize, by his actions, Pacey and Andie could've died. I can't wait for more! )
Tabitha chapter 17 . 9/11/2003
O! that was a great update! written very well! and you next fic sounds so cool!

i'll def. read it! keep up the great work!

Lana chapter 17 . 9/9/2003
i luv your story but um dont make andie die please and could you focuse more on the pacey and joeyness later.
Monica chapter 17 . 9/8/2003
This is really good. I just read all 17 chapters and I can't wait for numero 18. I'm hoping so much that Dawson will get over himself and Joey and Pacey will end up together in the end, and also that Jack ends up happy. Yeah, this is good. The characters all seem really accurately characterized, in terms of acting like they would on the show- J/P's banter, Andie's speech patterns, etc. Keep writing!
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room chapter 17 . 9/8/2003
This is a sad chapter. :-( Sad but very well written. Keep it up!
Abby chapter 16 . 9/3/2003
Very exciting! I have to say... I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! I can't wait for more. )
tabitha chapter 16 . 9/2/2003
don't make them die! well...i don't like them that much anyways. lol. but that was incredibly great! i can't wait for next chapter! ttys!
Alicia Jo chapter 16 . 8/31/2003
No! You just can't have a massive cliff hanger like that! Now you have to update asap! Keep up the good work.