Reviews for Happy Birthday, Dear Sister
CelestialRosegold chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
This was a little bit funny but also very heartbreaking. The last line though! Although I can sort of see where Amycus is coming from, he took it too far! And I love the way you've portrayed the disinterested father and their mother who's trying her best...This was a good read!
desertredwolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Oh, I really enjoyed this story! You did such a good job of portraying these two, especially as kids. I love the dynamic between them (even though it’s harsh and unloving, it felt very realistic for the characters). Although, I have to wonder if it was Amycus’ constant indifference and spitefulness that made Alecto cruel later on in life. She seems so sweet in this story!

Even though I am the oldest, I definitely relate more with Alecto in this story. So do I agree that Amycus was not nice to Alecto on her birthday? Yeah. Do I agree with his actions? Yeah, that’s going to be a hard no.

Well done with the story, Tiggs! I really enjoyed reading it :D Your stories never disappoint.
Claude Amelia Song chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I might agree or might not. I'm the older sibling., you know. This was a cool story to wake up NY tired mind. Beautiful.
I feel like you wrote them in character but I tend to make Slytherin people nice so..
Also, it's pretty original. Most stories have them as twins. Good job!
little tiger;)
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This.
Was.
Adorable!
All their interactions (besides the magic, of course) seem both realistic and-dare I say-in character. I can actually see this.
(And I really can't blame Amycus-cake is the best part!)
Many, many thanks. *promptly adds to favorites*
(Also, I do think the birth order is left to the imagination :)