Reviews for Imperium Ascendant
willyd00 chapter 44 . 4/4
Has anyone found the continuation
tirasangue chapter 40 . 3/25
"I do not see fellow strugglers against the primordial annihilator when you stand before me. I see the vermin that drowned the galaxy in death by gnawing through a dyke. Vermin that have the gall to approach those rebuilding and asking for a place in our world."

Coldest motherfucking line by Magnus, holy shit.
valkrus chapter 31 . 2/29
the first half of this chapter is missing spaces between the paragraphs. It genuinely looking like blocks of texts
Cooldude101011 chapter 33 . 2/19
So the whole “stick a nearly dead Astartes into a dreadnought” thing doesn’t exist in this AU?
NguNhan chapter 10 . 2/9
Love it
Cooldude101011 chapter 30 . 1/28
So, I assume Cegorach being an Old One is your headcanon? Cegorach trying to kill the Emperor out of nowhere just seemed odd to me. I also quite dislike the Primarch death fakeouts, Horus permanently dying on Luna would’ve been quite the twist.
Cooldude101011 chapter 26 . 1/28
Poor Konor, and Macragge.
Cooldude101011 chapter 21 . 1/28
It’d be interesting if Big E tries to purposely create the unique geneseed quirks of various chapters. It’d be cool to see the Lamenters but without the horrendous bad luck (mild bad luck would be fine).
Cooldude101011 chapter 10 . 1/28
Interesting. Though Olly (Ollanius Pious) is the last Christian apparently. Perhaps Uriah will be a partially balancing influence to Big E’s staunch anti theism?
Cooldude101011 chapter 4 . 1/28
For a second I thought it was going to be the TTS Throne Emperor
TheRightPrice chapter 6 . 1/12
Holy shit this chapter was epic!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2023
Bruh, it’s 4:33 am on a Thursday and I should REALLY be sleeping
Dr Ukato chapter 28 . 10/13/2023
The Moric Thane section of this chapter was probably the weakest your work has been. Stunningly so because so far this is a high grade work.

The way you write what supposed to be his personal records is far too narrative to make sense as a record. There's no need for him to name himself the "Lord Of Cycles" in a personal record.

You write his POV similar to how you write your typical narrative and it doesn't mesh well in my opinion. His description of the events just makes him seem like a massive egomaniac. The timeline is hard is also hard to follow at times.

He swears a blood oath with the Silver Knight? When? Still in the miasma filled remnants of the battlefield? Still clad in full armor? That's when you open a wound and share blood?

I realize this review is coming quite late but it's been bothering me so I felt the need to write my thoughts down. It's a real dip in quality from your previous and later chapters and it bothered me.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/7/2023
Hey dude, amazing work with this but just letting you know that you missed out Magnus' primarch number when you said that the five primarchs went to ask the emperor about xenos.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/6/2023
Gotta love when half of the reviews on the story are a giant unintelligible mess