Reviews for Imperium Ascendant
Eltyr chapter 45 . 9/5/2023
Make an announcement when your Homunculus knight
ThomasSlik chapter 42 . 8/11/2023
FF y. c
sugoijack9 chapter 12 . 7/17/2023
ALL LIES

Neither of this Four abominations words are truth. Heck 60 millions years ago, the existence of this things was not even around.
sugoijack9 chapter 5 . 7/17/2023
When I think about it... why did the God Emperor did not used all his power to rewind time? Sure I know that in this universe, nothing is certain about using time itself if placed in the Immaterium. But the Emperor should have send his foreknowledge to his past self as to make sure it won't go horrible wrong. At the cost it will just create a parallel timeline no matter how feasible it is due to the nature of the Warp.
AdmiralSpikyness chapter 45 . 6/12/2023
Are you going to post them in Fanfiction or not ?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2023
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash.

Now, I hope I have your attention and that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend, Gina Gail Barron-Goodman, who is an assistant site administrator.

Here is her profile:
www dot fanfiction dot net/u/15586653/Gina-Gail-Goodman-B

Review her stories. You don't have to read them, just give them good reviews. They don’t have to be long, just some quick praise will suffice. She’s trying to win a contest, and for that she needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to her.

If you troll my friend, be warned we will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our other friend's community, Shit Fics That Deserve a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make fun of you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for her stories and we'll leave you alone.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Scarease chapter 34 . 6/2/2023
Reading this chapter makes Me think of Different Variant of Godzilla and other such Monster Movies with titanic Beasts .
Gidorah Could easily be One such beast corrupted or driven made by the Demon Lords of Chaos .
yusepe chapter 25 . 5/31/2023
tremendous masterpiece of history 20/10 keep it up boss
Scarease chapter 18 . 6/1/2023
So Dragon is a ach-type corrupted of time ?Wonder other archetypes beings mean Emperor kind become One of humanity .
Scarease chapter 17 . 6/1/2023
Sorry but seeing Demon like that my Faith would break yep I been suckered rather have corpse of emperor over those Unholy horrors .
Scarease chapter 13 . 6/1/2023
The analogy end this make think of Gods and Incarnation that thought of imprint through out humanity .Gods that escaped the War in heaven not want bring their children into those have vigilant heaven within the Worp not touched by chaos or maybe found mean separate their realms form worp .Gods that would ally with Emperor to destroy the Four .
Then Got Incarnates siblings to the First but more in balance with Universe seeking not destroy that balance but restore .These Being likely imprisoned by the their Sibling the First Leading to the Imbalance that created Chaos within the Worp .The Incarnates the arch-types of beasts and aspects of Universe .

Wonder what Godzilla of Warhammer Universe would be like ?
Scarease chapter 12 . 6/1/2023
So First beings created Gods and had war in Heaven leading creation of twisted Worp and The eventual birth of the 4 .Wonder if so some first being did not play part in war those that natural served the Cycle of the Universe .
Scarease chapter 10 . 6/1/2023
Pretty sure even Emperors Creators likely worshipped and spoke to Spirits likely those not of Chaos ,discord and evil but Ones of Nature .Hell some of spirits/Gods might created by some remnants of his Spiritual power take a life of own trying do what creator desired .So stories of Gods ,Angels ,Divine .Some of them likely became prey to other Spiritual beings .
To worship best aspects of Universe that created all things and that all things are meant to return to .But with Whole War in Heaven and Chaos of Worp it likely that those positive force have been either sealed up ,devoured or destroyed by Ancient Ones ,Gods they ancients created or Chaos Spawned being that their actions created .
Scarease chapter 1 . 5/31/2023
One of my Idea I had was that two groups of Primoidials those made Eldar Gods and had Whole war in heaven and then Primordial beasts natures Incarnate of elements and beast .Sadily that second groups would imprison beast and have their war leading to taint and twisting natural order of universe birthing the Forces of Chaos within the Worp .So Beast stir when Humanities champions stumble appon one few that remembers so Humanity finds self allied with the Beasts .The beast Seek One thing to restore they cycle of Rebirth and nature willingly to Devour the Force of Chaos as the Blight and parasites that are .
Beast are Primal in nature some intellectual and other Primal .
Example One have mind is the Serpent the Incarnate of Eels ,Serpents and is the embodiment the primal memory is what inspired stories of Midgard Serpent and Leviathan .
Other is the The One that Feasts on Dead it appears like a gaint Crab like beast Hungers to feast on Nurgles and those rotting Ones .
yusepe chapter 43 . 5/29/2023
I think that a tertiary heart would suit the X legion as unique organ, the XIX legion an extra detection organ that allows them to feel the pulse and electromagnetic field around like sharks, and the XIV legion one that I invented called "cradle of Canary's" which would be like a kind of breeding ground for good bacteria or something like that attached to the intestines that improves your digestion and intestinal immune system, or something like that; if you want you can any of those organs for the legion that you want, I have no problem
970 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »