Reviews for Imperium Ascendant
yusepe chapter 43 . 5/28/2023
uhhhhh, Do you know what you lacked?, a description of the relationship of his primarchs with their matraris, the education they gave him and his relationship with others
Maitre Inquisiteur chapter 45 . 5/30/2023
Thank you for the best warhammer 40k fanfiction ever. I wish you lu k on your new projects.
Oddballzebra chapter 45 . 5/27/2023
And here I was still hoping for that Angron/War Hounds legion entry.
Muad'zin chapter 45 . 5/27/2023
Nice that this story gets continued, but on a forum thread it makes it a nightmare to follow or read. You have to scroll through pages of innate babbling and conversations to find new chapters. I wish it would get posted here too.
Zecevic081 chapter 45 . 5/27/2023
yo glad to hear from you, both a redux AND a new independent work? congrats to your future projects and thank you for the story.
bankerrtx01 chapter 45 . 5/26/2023
Please tell me when the book is out of buy
Coment9 chapter 5 . 5/26/2023
Bookmark number one.
SirPoseidon chapter 45 . 5/26/2023
Farewell and thanks for all the fish
Coment9 chapter 1 . 5/26/2023
Interesting.
Darkknight175 chapter 1 . 4/6/2023
Gg, appreciate the read
TheCarcassKing chapter 14 . 3/8/2023
I think I found the best possible mindset or approach to better appreciate the story: Due to preventing the greatest tragedy of the Imperium and its potential faults, this shifts into an Epic. Not unlike Star Wars.
kukuhimanpr chapter 10 . 3/4/2023
so the emperor's basically like 'only my way of shining path could save humanity '. yeah he accepted that his path will be considered a religion by many humans.
kukuhimanpr chapter 6 . 3/2/2023
its understandable that the empra views religions as his nemesis, considering that all the godly beings in warhammer 40k were malicious, greedy, selfish or unreliable. all of them succumbing easily to the typical sins that average humans embraced in their daily life. his perception might've been more tolerant if there's some benevolent or neutral godly beings that genuinely want to help humans prosper without side agendas of screwing them humans, maybe if some of the eldar gods foresaw slaanesh's catastrophic birth and ask humanity's aid to prevent that, but GW wouldn't allow that.
kukuhimanpr chapter 4 . 3/2/2023
corpse emperor be like 'i'm the god of failure' while nurgle laugh in background.
TheCarcassKing chapter 13 . 2/24/2023