Reviews for Imperium Ascendant
Verdauga chapter 10 . 1/27/2023
That was pretty cool.
Darth-Kage chapter 44 . 1/5/2023
Good,

First of all, a sincere congratulations for the narrative of the Fanfic story, and I hope that in the future you will resume writing it.

I have a request, if possible a summarized version of the Legiones Astartes, and that of the Thunder Warriors? It was not clear to me what they were like before starting the great crusade and at the end of it, in terms of Organization and its subdivisions, as well as their number in faith size each one.

Best regards
Erizar chapter 27 . 12/30/2022
Your world building is excellent, the constant set backs are still frustrating, but this is why one doesn't binge 40k. Even a positive trajectory will be marred with constant set backs as the gods try to counter the emperors moves. But it is frustrating to see the plans being countered or subverted. Example, the events on Luna. And the Sacrifice ending up on Macgragge.
ThousandSonSorcere chapter 10 . 11/21/2022
Just a few chapters in and I have to say, this story is my favorite. The Thunder Warriors, those that gave the Emperor the greatest jewel for his crown, Terra, were given a chance for a dignified death as warriors. Uriah, the Last Priest of Terra, a mere man, who in the original timeline stood by his faith and what it meant to be human, now serves to save that humanity for Mankind. Things may look bright for the 31st millennium and possibly the 41st.
jetjedi chapter 14 . 11/5/2022
Fav
Done with it chapter 11 . 9/10/2022
I can tell that you, and others, 40k nuts.
Welp.
I’m done.

P.S. Does anyone know that anathema means, accursed?
No chapter 10 . 9/10/2022
I don’t really enjoy any of this series.
It’s just another round gnostic evil.

Nope. Nuke em.
Take a chance chapter 10 . 9/10/2022
Speak to God, as if He were closer then your best friend.
He’ll answer.
Faith chapter 10 . 9/10/2022
Is evidence of the Lord.
The reverse is doubt, and willingly clinging to evil doctrines.
Such things have been taught by the fallen watchers and those believed them over The Lord since several millennia ago.
This is where evil finds its roots.
Clinging to the sin of man.
Turn to Salvation.
So chapter 10 . 9/10/2022
Anyone questioning the double-standard “logic” vs faith, when there are easily recognized supernatural elements going on?
The fictional chaos gods are acceptable, but demons and false gods manipulating man, while the Lord saves them is unacceptable?
Huh.
Your choice chapter 10 . 9/10/2022
I can’t force you, or any others.
However.

The truth is, faith is absolute in our very being.
It’s a part of our creation.
Completely inseparable.
Faith, hope, and love.

We are fearfully and wonderfully created,
From the very being of our Heavenly Father.
So beautiful and holy.
No chapter 10 . 9/10/2022
If anything has a beginning, then it has an end.
Believe or do not.
There is One who is not a man, but came as a man.
Born to a virgin, conceived by the Spirit.
The Word made Flesh.
Died for our sins.
Raised from the dead.
Conquered death, hell, and the grave.
He is worthy.
Religion chapter 10 . 9/10/2022
Is the belief in ideals which are not truth, but self-righteous fixations on tenets which they see as right.
Thus, the “Imperial Truth” (farce) is a religion/ cult.
Daten W chapter 1 . 9/1/2022
Really well done. I enjoyed this alot!
streiff.manuel chapter 17 . 9/2/2022
It was really good until chapter 14. Now i need to dropp it. An important site on luna and a few mortals can infiltrate. Only one guard... So yeah. Was fun until then.
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »