Reviews for Imperium Ascendant
Christopher97 chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Holy shit I am loving this story can't wait for the next chapter man!
frankieu chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
interesting story so far looking forward to more
hail the emperor :D
Ronmr chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
This is beyond words. I can't say how great this is. However I can say how difficult this is going to be for you, you have taken a difficult alternate universe idea for a fanfic and started to write it. Hats off to you, you genius. Keep it up.
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Yes, my lord. No matter the cost we will follow you. Bring us into a Golden Age that will never end in the ashes of Heresy
warhammer fanatic chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
dont stop updating this story its rockin so far.
sonic chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
I liked the chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Breathtakingly gorgeous imagery. Please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Excellent story! I'm eager to continue reading it
Van Erik Lucasan chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Bravo! Yet another impeccably made chapter that stirs the imagination... Emperor Atham huh? ... A most intriguing revelation indeed... Do go ahead please, keep the chapters coming
That's some good stuff
SilentReader97 chapter 4 . 12/14/2017
i liked the story so far that last moment of Argel Tal was "damn" (i personally never liked the guy particularly) nad how in this chapter the closer a Custodes got to him the more and unbearable the psychical presence of the Emps was.

So the Emps is going to be a "hearthless" bastard who loves mankind but not humans (including primarchs) or you're going to be more subtle and use the "everybody sees the Emps as they want to see him", also can't wait to see how much diferent are going to be the primarchs the only one getting better at this deal are Angron, Lorgar, and Kurze.
Terence chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Wow meynm, finally more Emperor fanfics!
Heart of Lies chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Amazing fic. Keep it up
Chad0615 chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Damn that was so intense... make more!
BigBoss0694x chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
bro... I got the fucking chills keep it coming
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »