Reviews for Imperium Ascendant
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
Dude umm.. this is awesome. please continue. Also, you made a typo. you said mine instead of mind after the Constantine Valdor part
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
FOK! YEAH! This is awesome
Christopher97 chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
A good start to a hopefully good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Um... Well the idea is awesome definitely. But I can't read any of it because it seems to have been infected with scrap code.
Van Erik Lucasan chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
First of all Jayfiction 19, the concept of this fanfiction of your is most intriguing. I for one, would love to have that angle explored... However, the article that resulted is virtually almost unreadable. A little more polish and lots of sound basics in making a fanfiction would do a lot of good... Stay the course, and do it right... IN ALL RESPECTS, OK?
morion87 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Now that I can actually read this, I love it! Chaos was just told "FUCK YOU!" big time. And there's not a damn thing the Ruinous Powers can do about it.

Should be exciting to see where everything goes from here with the Primarchs.
Chad0615 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Please continue, I want to see where this goes
DarkPhoenix92 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Fix your damned text. It has font code mixed in with the actual story and is literally unreadable. I would very much like to read it but that's impossible right now! Please fix this.
Christopher97 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
You may want to resubmit it
ferodile chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
You might want to reupload this chapter since there is writing about times new roman color and other such things
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65