Reviews for The Devil's Own
Adriaan De Belge chapter 2 . 4/28
Hi,
the transition from Deal with the Devil to The Devil's Own is fantastically well done!

My compliments, I'll keep reading!

Wb, Adriaan
jeremiah.elliott.jr chapter 22 . 2/18
Hi there! I know it’s been some time since you’ve updated and I hope there are updates in the works. If not, no worries. Life happens. I’d like you to know I enjoyed what you have written so far and hope to eventually see more.
Spriggan chapter 22 . 11/12/2020
Hope you are able to finish this story. I would love to read more.
ursaMinorInTheSky chapter 21 . 7/14/2020
That M. Night shamallama tier twist where it seems like you've built up a love triangle when in fact 100% of Harry's friends are gayer than dumbledore and Harry's about to achieve a full circle character arc of being alone in a pretend family to being a beard in a pretend relationship. Confused why, if Serious had to die, it couldn't have been something completely unnavoidable instead of "plan A we bring this unstable escapee into a nest of Aurors and dementors beside these VIPs and the source of his phsychosis/obsession and see what happens". Loved how you brought in fae and a lot of it was quite humorous.
wolfzmasterz chapter 22 . 7/9/2020
Wow, I was a little worried when I saw this story had been changed to a different author for the third year... but you have done an amazing job! I really like this story and where it looks to be heading. I can not wait to see what happens in the near future. You are Ana amazing writer and I look forward to reading more of your writings.
CheddarTrek chapter 22 . 4/29/2020
Fun times. Thanks for writing! I look forward to year 4.
CheddarTrek chapter 8 . 4/28/2020
I'm enjoying this so far (both the previous story and this one), but there's one thing that I feel got glossed over a bit.

Sally-Anne's... situation? Her parents still think she's dead, right? It seems like the Obliviator who partially bound her and did all of that got a slap on the wrist and now she's back in school and neither she nor Harry seems to be pursuing the issue of her parents or Hermione or trying to make a change there.

I'm not saying I want to see them doing that just... it seems like that entire aspect got glossed over. I'd have expected them to at least be more frustrated they can't do more or them planning to work on it later, etc.

Anyway, well done continuing this!
bemorningstar chapter 22 . 4/17/2020
No pressure, but is the story abandoned or will their be more?
Impatient Quill chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
Can I just say, this is a well crafted and engaging story, and I am sure I am just one of multitudes hoping it will begin to update again.
Charlie0925 chapter 22 . 1/11/2020
Truly brilliant, brilliant writing here honey! I loved every second of this!

You have not been around in ages so I just wanted to say that I hope that you are ok and that life is treating you well!
annasfanfic chapter 22 . 12/29/2019
I really hope you finish this soon!
Kithrin chapter 22 . 12/23/2019
i hope you get year 4 soon!
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 22 . 11/22/2019
still waiting, silently watching.
VizeerLord chapter 22 . 10/23/2019
minor spelling/grammar issues.

if that is all I can find to knit-pick... good job

more please
KaranaKilai chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
I really enjoyed this! I read the original by Silently Watches and think this is a great sequel! I hope you finish!