Reviews for When the Past Comes Knocking
guest jasminr chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
Love love love..this was a fantastic after conversation.. thank you
dS-Tiff chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
So you DID write a second chapter! I'm so pleased that you did. :) I love how Happy knows she isn't great at these types of conversations, but she wants to give Toby the opportunity to talk to her about what happened anyway because she knows he needs to. And I really love how Toby's only concern is how Happy might be feeling about it all, because THAT'S how much he loves and cares about her! Quintis perfection. :) Brilliant!
guest jasmine chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Love love love... Happy protecting Toby.. the team making sure Amy doesn't hurt Happy and Toby. Love Happy being spicy, and taking on Amy..Amy had no chance against Happy. Toby is with his soul mate for life. Love how he handled Amy... this is one of my favorite stories of yours. Please please write the conversation with Happy and Toby, after Amy leaves. Looking forward to it.
southernbookgirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Hello, again! This story is probably one of most favorite stories you have ever written. Action, drama, spicy relationship drama, sweet relationship milestones, emotional overtones for what makes a relationship last - this story has it all. Even though Happy herself was not prominent in the main interaction between Toby and Amy, her emotional defense and simultaneous loving and searing anger at Amy for trying to insert herself back into Toby's life was my favorite moment. Plus, I have a weakness for any moment where Happy and Toby make it known about their marriage. Those little details are so wonderful, and that is why I love your writing so much. Thank you again, Gianna, for writing this! I could not get enough of it.

P.S. Please write a post-Amy conversation between Happy and Toby. I would read it over and over, and I wait with great anticipation for Amy's appearance on the show in January. :-)
Curtis255 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I wanna here a conversation of Happy and Toby afterwards. Love this you did an amazing job! Love Quintis.
turtle-gal chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This was pretty cool! I liked it. I hope Amy comes back in the show too, to get some waves in the Quintis ship (that was weird sorry)
franxine bobo chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
no leave it as is he said it all any thing else would be unneccessary
dS-Tiff chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Wonderful! We have no idea what Amy will be like, but I really hope that Happy reacts exactly like this when she shows up. I loved Toby in this, too. I don't want to see anything, or anyone, cause trouble for Quintis in the show, so if it happens exactly like this I'll be delighted.