Reviews for 24 days of Death
fhdkijdior chapter 25 . 1/23/2018
Finally finishing this story, great job overall
xx deactivated account xx chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
This is a great concept to do for Christmas. I think I like it, as I rarely see fics like this. I'm interested to find out about the tributes who will be in the games and what their reaction are to being killed. The title is pretty much self-explanatory, as each day a tribute dies and their placement is marked, orderly. So, from 24 to the winner. I wonder who will be Victor and all the suspense to keep us waiting, it will posted on the final day. At least you're one regular schedule and we can expect updates everyday. What could be better? I'm looking for the following chapters that is to come!
DarylDixon'sgirl1985 chapter 25 . 12/24/2017
Great chapter. I like how you gave Maia's thoughts on how the district and family of each tribute sees her. I thought it was really well written and thought out. It would be interesting to see Maia as a mentor. Wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your works.
DarylDixon'sgirl1985 chapter 24 . 12/23/2017
This was totally an awesome story. I would totally like to read Maia's victory tour story. Great chapter! Great story! I look forward to reading more of your works.
TheBlaBla245 chapter 22 . 12/22/2017
There were two females from District 6 O,o
DarylDixon'sgirl1985 chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
Another wonderful chapter. I like how you added the guy from District 11 apologizing before going in for the kill. I don't know who I want to win. But I know it's going to a pretty great finally. I look forward to reading more.
DarylDixon'sgirl1985 chapter 22 . 12/22/2017
Another great chapter. I like how district 1 one got revenge for her ex-ally. I look forward to reading more.
CosetteEponineFantine chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
It is too bad it will have to end! I really enjoyed this. I think Maia will win. She seems strong enough to.
base26ball chapter 23 . 12/22/2017
This was a great quick read that i looked forward to everyday! Definitly keep up as a writer! You have a talent. Out of 5 stars, a 6 1/2!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2017
I think Maia will win. She's a Career tribute and they almost always win ... So that's just my theory. Plus she's in this chapter so obviously there would have to be something special about her.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
oh, good grief.
fhdkijdior chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
Great work keep it up, we are getting close
fhdkijdior chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
Yes do interviews love this keep up the great work
holland.gayle chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Aw that's so sad:(
DarylDixon'sgirl1985 chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
That one is sad too. Great chapter. I look forward to reading more.