Reviews for Retrouvailles
ElsaFrozen1995 chapter 19 . 2/14/2020
Aw this was a lovely chapter. I hope you continue this soon! Take care
Siggan09 chapter 19 . 7/3/2019
This story is so great, I really hope you’ll update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/10/2019
Finally Tina can stop pushing him away now. I think deeeeep down she knew he wasn’t in love with Leta, it was just a defence mechanism
leiamoo chapter 19 . 3/12/2019
I just read the whole story and I'm loving it! Please continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2019
I love this story! You created interesting and complex characters. I also found it amazing how you are still able to incoperate elements from the second film although you already had a storyline based on the first film. You are very talented, and I look forward to reading the next chapters. Thank you so much for writing this!
AndurilofTolkien chapter 17 . 2/25/2019
nice ch
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2019
So I just found your story and I'm already hooked! Amazing work you got right here! I was afraid the plot of COG was going to prevent from enjoying your storyline but not at all, your story flows very naturally! I was also afraid that you were going to make Leta and Theseus the archetypal ''bad guys'' so I'm real glad you didn't, I mean they are interesting complex characters so I'm glad you didn't cut that out! Oh and Newt and Tina... So much angst, I really enjoy the way your taking your time to tell their story! Can't wait for the rest of it!
Music96 chapter 17 . 2/21/2019
I liked how you gave Tina a small sense of deja-vu. Sometimes when I say something and realized I said the exact same thing in a sad or difficult time, it hits me, you know? Great chapter!
Music96 chapter 16 . 2/17/2019
I certainly enjoyed it! Definitely worth the wait! So much angst... I'm looking forward to Newt and Tina sorting everything out and finally being happy!
civilwarrose chapter 16 . 2/17/2019
Nice chapter! I love how you write Newt and Tina. Dramatic and so real.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2019
Great story! Do you plan to continue it?
shclancy chapter 15 . 1/20/2019
Love the fic! Very well written! Hopefully you have plans to possibly update soon?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2019
Is this story over? Or will there be more?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/12/2018
NEED MORE
devufairy chapter 15 . 12/12/2018
I'm glad the potion worked , and I hope she's gonna be fine.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »