Reviews for something wicked this way comes
Awwww wow intense corny creepy cheesy yeah great story CALLING FOR A SEQUEL

Bean
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 15 . 3/29
Wow nice ending! One thing I really liked about this is the friendship between Nico and Jason, you wrote that well. A good story! Well done!
DiAngelo646 chapter 15 . 3/25
THAT ENDING. WAS AMAZING. YOU DESERVE A GOLD MEDAL.
readingisapriority chapter 15 . 3/11
BEAUTIFUL! YOU DESERVE ALL THE FLOWERS! AMAZING!
Thrawn13 chapter 15 . 3/10
This is a wonderful ending to an amazing story!
readingisapriority chapter 14 . 3/8
OH MY GODS BIANCA NO
My shock aside, that was a great chapter!
readingisapriority chapter 5 . 3/8
NO ALABASTER NO
Thrawn13 chapter 14 . 3/3
This was a very good chapter, I like the anger that shows itself in Nico this chapter. I think this chapter was a bit more rushed than previous chapters.
wwzp chapter 8 . 3/2
呵呵刚刚好就是经济学家洗涤剂
empyreale chapter 1 . 2/24
ok so i'll be honest- i don't really ship canon solangelo *cue gasp* in all honesty i thought it was rushed and sloppy. that aside thoughi am in love with this fic! the writing is incrediblethe au is such a unique idea!
and honestly to make someone as stubborn as me like a ship i don't like is no small feat, let me tell you. but you've done it! this is all-around amazing, and i adore both your will and your nicosienna
Thrawn13 chapter 13 . 2/24
I love the teamwork! I know what you mean, it seems to write itself sometimes.
Thrawn13 chapter 12 . 2/17
This is great! I am sooooooooooooo excited for the next one.
Hi guest here. I'm a little bit confused about Hazel. What about her parents? Like will Nico get to know that she is his half sister or in this au its different? Also I love the climax . Keep it up!'
DiAngelo646 chapter 12 . 2/16
O-m-FLUFFING-Gods biANCA AND HAZEL WORK FOR GAEA
Hana-Liatris chapter 11 . 2/15
soooo you got me here, I'm as confused as Nico and Jason about what is really going on haha
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »