Reviews for something wicked this way comes
ink and imagination chapter 15 . 8/3
okay so like. OMFG THIS IS AMAZING. This deserves to be known everything flowed so well and the plot and the fucking climax, its all amazing.
The fluff was also great, although in the first chapter you wrote fluff in was kinda flowed a little... rough? A tip for that is reading it out loud to see how it flows.
That set aside, I can see the sheer amount of work and thought you put into this and it really deserves to be more known. This is one of my favourite fics in the fandom and honestly? You're amazing everything word you write conveys emotion and you allow me to connect with the characters, and that goes for all of your other fics too.
You did a fanfuckingtastic job.

sarah x
Awwww wow intense corny creepy cheesy yeah great story CALLING FOR A SEQUEL

Bean
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 15 . 3/29
Wow nice ending! One thing I really liked about this is the friendship between Nico and Jason, you wrote that well. A good story! Well done!
DiAngelo646 chapter 15 . 3/25
THAT ENDING. WAS AMAZING. YOU DESERVE A GOLD MEDAL.
readingisapriority chapter 15 . 3/11
BEAUTIFUL! YOU DESERVE ALL THE FLOWERS! AMAZING!
Thrawn13 chapter 15 . 3/10
This is a wonderful ending to an amazing story!
readingisapriority chapter 14 . 3/8
OH MY GODS BIANCA NO
My shock aside, that was a great chapter!
readingisapriority chapter 5 . 3/8
NO ALABASTER NO
Thrawn13 chapter 14 . 3/3
This was a very good chapter, I like the anger that shows itself in Nico this chapter. I think this chapter was a bit more rushed than previous chapters.
wwzp chapter 8 . 3/2
呵呵刚刚好就是经济学家洗涤剂
empyreale chapter 1 . 2/24
ok so i'll be honest- i don't really ship canon solangelo *cue gasp* in all honesty i thought it was rushed and sloppy. that aside thoughi am in love with this fic! the writing is incrediblethe au is such a unique idea!
and honestly to make someone as stubborn as me like a ship i don't like is no small feat, let me tell you. but you've done it! this is all-around amazing, and i adore both your will and your nicosienna
Thrawn13 chapter 13 . 2/24
I love the teamwork! I know what you mean, it seems to write itself sometimes.
Thrawn13 chapter 12 . 2/17
This is great! I am sooooooooooooo excited for the next one.
Hi guest here. I'm a little bit confused about Hazel. What about her parents? Like will Nico get to know that she is his half sister or in this au its different? Also I love the climax . Keep it up!'
DiAngelo646 chapter 12 . 2/16