Reviews for Crimson Symphony
Time Thief chapter 16 . 8/4
Takasu, equal parts disgusting and terrifying. This chappie gave me serious chills. I like how she looks at Yusei and is like. NO. NO CUTE YET. Though it'll probably be hard for him to look past her being the Security chick who just stood by. I smell a slooowww buuurn. D'aw, the daddy/daughter moment was super duper sweet! I love her parents but gosh her mom's scary

I may be misremembering something, but do Cec's parents know Jack's a Satellite at this point? I figured he'd be like wuhAA Jack's a SATELLITE, but I probs missed something. Sorry my last review got kinda borked. I keep forgetting you can't put smileys in these things. Imagine me frowning here. IMAGINE IT

*sighs*, here we go again... yet I am excited for where next chappie goes! I'm imagining the Crimson Dragon watching on, chuckling to himself.. atreyuuu...
Lucinda321 chapter 16 . 7/30
Amazing chapter, can’t wait to see what happens next.
overthemoonday chapter 16 . 7/29
Hey! Nice fic so far! I love the idea of the OC having two parents being in Sector Security. It’s new and fun and I’m in love with the concept. I’m excited to see what you do next!
Time Thief chapter 15 . 7/27
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ZEN IS THE WORST HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET WTF HOW DARE YOU ABUSE MY BB CECELIAmy vote goes to zen for “officially the worst”

I’m likin how Harvey is to Cec how Yanagi was to Yusei. He seems like a cool guy. Also enjoying the longer chappies! Keep it up, and thanks for another fun chapter!
Time Thief chapter 14 . 7/21
Good to see you back! It's a little weird how Cecelia is just kinda going along with everything, yknow? There's not much push or shock from her. Oh, yeah, there's a giant heart in the sky in my crazy vision from a big red dragon. Yep, totally normal, cool beans..?

Happy for the longer chapters. I super hope Cecelia gets a cool helmet like that one, omg. This chapter builds up for so much and even though not much technically happened I am really excited. AND JACK CAN YOU BE COOL FOR LIKE 2 SECONDS OK. lol, thanks for updating! Can't wait for the next update
Time Thief chapter 13 . 4/7
May as well call this Neverending Story now. Does that make Cecilia Atreyu? Now I’m imagining the Dragon roaring CECILIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Time Thief chapter 11 . 3/19
Good-by, evil boi (ceremonious trumpets play). Poor Yusei...

I hope you have a wonderful Easter, and I can’t wait for the next update! I bet the duel will be grrreat and excited to see where you take the plot!
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 11 . 2/25
Oooh, looks like Cecelia has an unique ability. I wonder if she's going to be connected to the Signers and the Crimson Dragon in the future.
Time Thief chapter 10 . 1/28
A double! Woohoo! But I am sooo worried about next chapter (or next), because I just know K’s gonna kill someone, I FEEL it. THIS CAN’T END WELL.

...I say as I grab my popcorn...
Time Thief chapter 8 . 1/14
Pshhh, he's not crazy ENOUGH!

...Just kidding. Didn't think he was the type to beat up girls, though! Clever move by Cecilia. I figured her radio would get smashed quick, lol. Nice to see they fiiinally remember her! Bit rude of Yusei, eh?
Time Thief chapter 7 . 1/13
YES, I'm so happy Team Satisfaction gets an appearance! (And hopefully my favorite character! No bias or anything, clearly. I almost hope that's who was speaking at the end...) Wheee, next chapter is going to be fun!
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 7 . 1/7
I feel like Cecelia's parents are a bit strict to her, but I could see it in the wrong way.
I wonder if Yusei, Jack and Crow will recognize her after so many year.
JaneValentine007 chapter 7 . 1/7
Ooh is this gonna be a reunion in the next chappie! Oh noes...Now I want even more after finishing that chappie. XD
Time Thief chapter 6 . 1/6
To be honest I thought Himika’s field spell was the most OP! Like, wow, how’d she lose with that up. Oh, yeah. ‘Cause Cecilia is amazing. I liked the theming you put into the decks. Feels almost like a real YGO series! Oh yeah, and Happy New Year to you! Hope it’s a great one!
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
I can wait to see the Duel and what kind of Monsters Cecelia will be using. :)