Reviews for Crimson Symphony
Time Thief chapter 13 . 4/7
May as well call this Neverending Story now. Does that make Cecilia Atreyu? Now I’m imagining the Dragon roaring CECILIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Time Thief chapter 11 . 3/19
Good-by, evil boi (ceremonious trumpets play). Poor Yusei...

I hope you have a wonderful Easter, and I can’t wait for the next update! I bet the duel will be grrreat and excited to see where you take the plot!
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 11 . 2/25
Oooh, looks like Cecelia has an unique ability. I wonder if she's going to be connected to the Signers and the Crimson Dragon in the future.
Time Thief chapter 10 . 1/28
A double! Woohoo! But I am sooo worried about next chapter (or next), because I just know K’s gonna kill someone, I FEEL it. THIS CAN’T END WELL.

...I say as I grab my popcorn...
Time Thief chapter 8 . 1/14
Pshhh, he's not crazy ENOUGH!

...Just kidding. Didn't think he was the type to beat up girls, though! Clever move by Cecilia. I figured her radio would get smashed quick, lol. Nice to see they fiiinally remember her! Bit rude of Yusei, eh?
Time Thief chapter 7 . 1/13
YES, I'm so happy Team Satisfaction gets an appearance! (And hopefully my favorite character! No bias or anything, clearly. I almost hope that's who was speaking at the end...) Wheee, next chapter is going to be fun!
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 7 . 1/7
I feel like Cecelia's parents are a bit strict to her, but I could see it in the wrong way.
I wonder if Yusei, Jack and Crow will recognize her after so many year.
JaneValentine007 chapter 7 . 1/7
Ooh is this gonna be a reunion in the next chappie! Oh noes...Now I want even more after finishing that chappie. XD
Time Thief chapter 6 . 1/6
To be honest I thought Himika’s field spell was the most OP! Like, wow, how’d she lose with that up. Oh, yeah. ‘Cause Cecilia is amazing. I liked the theming you put into the decks. Feels almost like a real YGO series! Oh yeah, and Happy New Year to you! Hope it’s a great one!
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
I can wait to see the Duel and what kind of Monsters Cecelia will be using. :)
JaneValentine007 chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
It's fine by me if the show hasn't started yet, it give more room for character development or introducing characters and stuff! And I don't mind the delay on updates, you actually update much more often than me (ugh, I'M the horrible author here...)
Time Thief chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
Aww yiss I can't wait to see Cecilia's deck! No worries about missing the update day. I totally understand that it gets crazy around the holidays. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

I guess you could say things will be heating up next chapter... eh? Eh? Okay, I'll see myself out.
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
I like it. This story has great potential. And it's nice to see an OC playing a music instrument. :)
Time Thief chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Oh God no, NO

Welp, rest in pieces, Cecilia, we knew ye well. Here's to praying Faye doesn't murder Martha too lol! Mildly adorable how even tiny Jack is a jerk hahaha. Can't wait 'till next week! Good luck with your exams!
JaneValentine007 chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
Awwww! I love this story! I hope you update it (note that I didn't say 'update soon', bc I don't like rushing peeps!) take as much time as you want