Reviews for After Life
ladylove001 chapter 11 . 2/26
Love story hoping to read more.
I Dont Do Words chapter 11 . 12/1/2019
I just caught up today, and I'm loving this story! Can't wait for the next update!
Belle Magique Adventures chapter 11 . 6/18/2019
GOSH! Absolutely beautiful...update soon, please. It's been ages!
Lucyole chapter 11 . 5/12/2019
I love the idea it is really great and interesting even when I have read a story like that but it is a bewer one so I think you were the first one technically to write such a thing and is really cool and exciting too. More please that would be great *cookies for inspiration and the great work*
S.Nayak chapter 11 . 1/28/2019
I read it in one go! This story is amazing! Please update soon! Please please!
Wizards Welcome chapter 12 . 1/10/2019
LIVE FOR THESE STORIES!
Lianore chapter 11 . 12/16/2018
I'm gonna throw in a small polite review asking for more, don't hate me. It's cute, sad and deep, I can't have enough.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2018
I enjoyed the story. The Severus/Hermione growing connection is well done and The so called Marauders still obnoxious asses. Nice work!
But... poor deceased! I hope if there's an Afterlife that it's more exciting than the Wizards' Eden. Wandering in a nice village without any purpose for Eternity... It's very long, Eternity. For inquisitive, clever people like our two heroes, it must be awfully boring unless being dead is like smoking pot non-stop.
convalla91 chapter 11 . 5/22/2018
Can't wait for more!
Aiyanna Clearwater chapter 11 . 4/29/2018
Even in death, Lily's self-righteous! She has the nerve to broadcast her ill manners by storming into Sev's home with her accusations and turn around a second later and berate Sev for his self-hatred. Where the HELL does she get off telling him that he needs to 'let go of things' but at the same time can't forgive him for things that literally happened a lifetime ago.

And Sirius (the asshole), wants to point out Sev hurting Lily, but conveniently forgets his own sins. Nearly having Severus killed by Remus in werewolf form (which would've resulted in Sev's death and Remus's execution) and going after Peter and abandoning Harry to years of the Dursleys' abuse. I guess Death gives everyone selective memory.
DutchGirl01 chapter 11 . 4/29/2018
Another great chapter, really enjoyed it.
jadely31 chapter 11 . 4/26/2018
Thanks for the update. I look forward to wherever you take this.
ForsakenKalika chapter 11 . 4/25/2018
Perfect lead-in. Sometimes this is hust what you need to get past a block, and I'm so glad you were able to update. I'm a firm believer in serendipity, so I really loved how this one ended. See you next time, and thank you for updating.
SereniteRose chapter 11 . 4/25/2018
loving this brand new chapter, thanks ever so much. as a natter of fact I adore this whloe story and plot, thanks ever so muxh again PI love me a good Sevmione.
Fantomette34 chapter 11 . 4/25/2018
Thanks for the update, I love your fic !
Strongly following with Hermione and Severus