Reviews for Sweet Bedtimes
BeyondMysticalX3 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
this is beyond cuuuute! Continue please!
LucksFullmoon chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
This is fantastic! But it CAN'T be done...I wanna know Rikku's response, and if anything happens afterward
iheartKaiMaxlovely chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
Sorry to disturb you! Just commenting again so I can fave this! Heh, again, GREAT story! Hurry and update!
iheartKaiMaxlovely chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
This was SO good! you've GOT to! Or i'll try to hunt you down! UPDATE!
iheartKaiMaxlovely chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Haha! so cute when Rikku flew into auron's arms! Great chapter, again!
iheartKaiMaxlovely chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Oh, what a shocker for Rikku! So funny, that whole 'you're sleeping with Wakka' and 'don't you ever shut up?' Hah! Nice chappie!
Liliana Chokato chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
omg, what a cliffhanger! hurry!
Baraka18 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
I like this, I can understand how you got so many reveiws!
cally777 chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Well, quite liked the first two chapters which sets up the situation fairly well. Umm, third one not sure I would quite play it quite like that myself. I keep telling people Aurikku isn't necessarily pervy but Auron seems to be going a bit that way. Maybe I'm being harsh though, and I like your writing style, so lets say its a good attempt at the pairing.
CaitSithRikku chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
LIES AND SLANDER!

LIES AND SLANDER!

WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL!

YOU ARE SO EVIL!

EVIL YOU HEAR ME?

would you please just continue your story?

many many poeple are enjoying the stories and yur leaving us in

heart break with this stalling of the stories...

please continue
Lauren chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
...OH MY GOSH! Keep writing! I love Auron...what's gonna happen? I read all 3 stories, and I stare at my computer all day...waiting for a continuing!PLEASE write more! Will they do...it...or will wakka walk in to see what the rucks is about? *GASP!*
Anubis-Shinigami chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
THAT'S IT? You must not leave such evil cliffhangers! GAH! Evil person! I am an Auronholic (I think Rikku is adorable) and I demand more story! Till next time! _
Anubis-Shinigami chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
WAI? So short? Well, it was still amusing; poor Auron. Please put more substance into your chapters in order to make them longer. _~
Anubis-Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This is so CUTE! HAHA! I'm glad it's off to a good start! The characters are IN character and the narration is awesome! Good job on your first chapter! _

Favourite quote:

"Don't you ever shut up?"
Loz chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
I almost tore my hair out! I was so into this fic and then... poof... no update in like forever... you're trying to make us cry aren't you?

Please write its brilliant!