Reviews for Out of the Mouths of Babes
waddiwasiwitch chapter 55 . 7/26/2010
Oh gosh that was intense! Wonderful story that had me close to tears at times. My heart just broke for them but you stitched it back together again at the end. Yay.
LottieluvsSpuffy chapter 55 . 4/18/2004
WOW BLOODY AMAZING Im going to read the next one but i just have to say you are an amazing writter
BFA chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Congrats! This fic has been nominated for an award at the barefoot awards! Please email to accept the nomination, and include in the email the link you want the fic listed under, please, even if it is this link.
messy chapter 55 . 10/12/2003
I adore you, oh mighty Goddess of the Spuffy universe. I know I'm not great on the review side but since I've found your first installment of your story, I couldn't stop reading even in the most painful moments of the story.

I look forward to your next installment and, just so you know, you can throw my way anything you write I will read it: even the shopping list on the toilet paper :P

Love,

messy.
BuffySummers168 chapter 55 . 10/11/2003
Fricking. Awesome. Thats all I can say. It was a rough ride there for awhile, and I cringed at least 5 times a chapter for poor buffy and spike, but yay! happy ending! I can't wait til the next installment...PLEASE let someone else be angsty for awhile, and give poor buffy and spike a break! LOL.
Faith76 chapter 55 . 10/10/2003
YaY! I'm so glad that theres gonna be a sequel! I loved this story! It rocked!
msu chapter 55 . 10/10/2003
WOW! Loved it. I was getting a bit worried there. I am so happy they could beat the barriers down. Having gone through a similar relationship (vampires and blood not included), building the trust back up, finding each other again, made for a wonderful chapter and a happy ending.

I cannot wait for the the 4th installment. Looking forward to it.

I just loved this baby series!

Mel
Nellie chapter 55 . 10/10/2003
There's gonna be more? I love you! This has been so great and so emotional I'm not really willing to let it go yet.

The characters are so well written and I really like the angst, pain and love in their lives. I really look forward to seeing more of them. Thank you for a fantastic story!
judith chapter 55 . 10/10/2003
I worship at your alter. Thank you so much for gracing a mere mortal with you glory. Love you and all your spuffy angst!
Lisa chapter 54 . 10/4/2003
I just love this story. Please keep writing and get them to at least talk things over and begin to fall in love again. Thanks.
Rogue Fan chapter 53 . 9/30/2003
Wow! What can I say? That was awesome! I hope that Buffy and Spike make up soon:( Nice name for baby though.
Faith76 chapter 53 . 9/29/2003
o! i love it! more more more!
Tobert chapter 53 . 9/29/2003
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when buffy and spike would actually hate each other after all that they've been through together. Please let them reconcile and start a new life with their family. Update soon.
Faith76 chapter 52 . 9/27/2003
OMG! I'm like on the edge of my seat. Please hurry and update.
Rogue Fan chapter 52 . 9/25/2003
Please please please you have to update agian soon! This is my favorite story! I hope Buffy and her baby will be ok and SPike will find them soon :( :)