Reviews for Too Gentlemanly
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 1/17
Great chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 1/17
It's so nice of Mrs. Bennet to defend Georgiana.
Colleen S chapter 6 . 1/17
I imagine when a woman is first found to 'be in trouble ' she gets ignored and the dreaded "CUT DIRECT" BUT no doubt it would fade, especially with a very wealthy woman from a wealthy family ! Weren't the Almack head ladies all with troubled backgrounds?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 1/16
Good chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 2 . 1/16
Nice chapter.
NS2301 chapter 5 . 1/6
Weel.. me thinks this Elizabeth was not insulted as she deserved..sad...( first time disliking Elizabeth as characterised by this author and this is my fifth book by him)
extremely obnoxious... no empathy or sympathy for Georgiana..Regency times had extreme double standards but you would expect decent people to have some ... erm.. decency ? Some empathy..? which this smart a&& female doesn’t have.. neither can you perceive it in the too clever by half discussion she had with her father .. if that was the intent of that conversation
Also she could have had some consideration for Darcy’s behaviour too .. but Madam is too busy being over smart and flippant to have any genuine emotions
And Bingley with his deuces and half finished sentences is strange and Richard Fitzwilliam a rude, crude, debauched piece of shite who after his own complete lack of morals has the temerity to judge morals of a child who made a mistake.. awful ( despite the PTSD author tried to foist on him) .. my two most favourite P&P characters spoiled :(

Hope Elizabeth improves as we progress
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2019
Lizzy n'a pas de respect envers les autres elle est une égoïste et vaniteuse qui ce croît audessus de tous tout celà est de la faute de son père qui est lui-même associal et impertinent pour ce moquer des autres darçy est quand même plus haut un autre milieux sa soeur immature elle oublie cequ elle est actuellement et fait du mal à son frère qui l a élevé
Guest chapter 20 . 11/11/2019
I notice you use the word deuce a lot, I do not think it means what you think it means, I looked it up and the meanings of the word had to do with dice, cards, and tennis.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2019
I think in cases of bastards and scandals (in any era) it all depends on the people involved, some will do well with it, others very poorly. also due to the Darcy's vast riches and influence may have helped, especially if they were generally kind to everyone anyway. by everyone I mean the lower classes.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/5/2019
I know many reviewers have commented on this, but let me add my voice: I adored the daughter-father relationship between Elizabeth and Mr Bennet. Just wonderful.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/1/2019
Please would you effing STOP using the word '' deuce'' ALL. THE. TIME!
DimmDimms chapter 20 . 7/1/2019
I love this chapter. I love that Mrs Bennet supported Elizabeth's decision. I love Mr Bennet and Elizabeth's relationship.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »