Reviews for Conversations With Fictives
Inyunaruto365 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is awesome and true! It's been years since I've read a story about ReBoot.

Hey, do you mind if I read this story aloud on my youtube account? I promise I'll let people know who this is and everything.
Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Ooh, now this is GOOD. I enjoyed this very much, and I checked out a few more of your stories-such good work! I really like your Reboot stories. Please, please, please keep on writing! You do such great Dot/Bob fics.
A Non iMouse chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Going through past "fics." It's so true, isn't it? But... that's why I like unsigned reviews that have nothing to do with my author's name... I'd bet the "no anon reviews" is a big reason why there are so many empty accounts on too... heh. So very sad...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I'm glad you linked me to this. This story rocks, unlike the last story I reviewed (which, I will explain for the benefit of your fans, was NOT one of yours).

*loves*

ed
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Do you have any idea how much you rock, Ryuu? The situation you described is painfully true, hell, it just happened to me tonight! I blasted the person for having a bad fic, so what does the idiot do, she decides to get all nitpicky on my fic . . . and this from a person who couldn't even spell the characters' names right . . .

Oh well . . . this was great!
Darkexistance chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
ohh that woz catty. I like it! If you were fishing I think ur idea would make a g8 fic but prehaps if u set it a little latter eg. after Gigabyte when Bob suggest that he might have the same feelings 4 Dot. Just a suggestion. Talkin bout reviews care to review mine please?
Alina chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
"I figure you shouldn’t ask for reviews if you can’t handle negative ones. Not everyone is going to like what you do and part of becoming a better writer is accepting that fact."

You took the words right out of my mouth, and I love you for it. I also love your other fics, but that's another story.

I adored this. It passes as a fanfiction and tells the kiddies an important moral. Thank you very much for spelling out the real problem in a sane and coherent fashion. You rock.
Bluemuse chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
Amen! You said it. I've been through the same thing- you leave a review that's only honsest, or that even offers constructive criticism, and get a personal backlash. Some fic writers are just crashing bores who can't take the criticism, I suppose. Ryuu, your writing is superb, darling.