Reviews for Holding On Tonight
castle2126 chapter 1 . 2/23
Why would you do that. Partialities between the characters. Beckett solved her mother's case and Castle's books on bond weren't stellar, seriously you had Beckett solve her mother's case which is impossible for her to do it without but you had her solve her mother's case. And how it is fair to Castle to not be more successful with bond series, he is extraordinary author who wrote bond series it should be bound to be more successful than any of his books. But again some authors always try to diminish the Castle's character in fandom and you are one of them. I have seen many writer's have Castle less happiness in his life when he had moved on from Beckett why would you guys do that. You should treat both of them equally if Beckett solved her mother's case then Castle should have stellar books of bond series as it was his childhood dream but you don't give a damn about it dou you?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2018
Cute! I really liked it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2018
I so very much enjoyed it. So nice. I read only Castle.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2018
Great story. I would have loved to see Lanie and the guys reactions to them getting together.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Loved it! You did a nice job with this one.
I'm Widget chapter 7 . 1/8/2018
Love this. A perfect ending! YAY!
I'm Widget chapter 6 . 1/7/2018
Beautiful. Love this story. Will read more later. Life calls. Sigh.
tanyapotter chapter 7 . 1/6/2018
So cute. Love that you brought them back together. Like it was fate. The universe wants them together, no matter which universe they roam in. Thanks for writing this!
mobazan27 chapter 7 . 1/2/2018
More. I want more. I need more! Please ;)
I think I enjoyed this story more than you enjoyed writing it. I REALLY enjoyed it.
Happy, healthy, safe 2018.
mobazan27 chapter 6 . 1/2/2018
Awww, my bones are melting.
What a great morning after. It wasn’t a dream.
dkfan chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
Oh yes, I definitely enjoyed it and thank you so much for writing it. I was so happy that it ended up being a multi-chapter story as I always love reading your writings in this wonderful universe. I sincerely appreciate your continued support of these remarkable characters and your creativity in bringing stories to life that enable us to still live in, and loose ourselves within the storytelling about Caskett! Thank you again!
southerngirl1 chapter 7 . 12/29/2017
Happy Caskett ending - loved it!
lms2457 chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
This whole story was such a wonderful treat, Travis! Thank you!
The-KLF chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
Aww this was lovely! So nice to see them both as mature adults making decisions and talking.
dopeysac chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
Thank you for another great Caskett story.