Reviews for On Call
make it stop jamie chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Really good! I liked it alot!
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I love it! As a former teenage EMT, I am flattered. _ Of course, more often than not, the real thing is not even CLOSE to being as exciting. But that's what fiction is for, right? :)
Brittany10 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Good!
Mei chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
Nice job! It looks very true to me! :)
Bao chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
great poem! it was so really great!
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
That was cute, short and sweet.
Six chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
only ok? you think your poems are only ok? geez... that was so good! (as all your poems are) I'm always amazed at how long each line is... and you come up with some of the coolest rhymes! really great... you really capture the whole show in one poem... simply wonderful! : )
ArticusFrost87 chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Ooooh, that was very dramatic. I heard of In A Heartbeat, but I hardly ever watch it...Hmm what ever happend to the Digifics? *Sora* Articus, when will she write about me? *Articus* Real soon! ::jumps on Sora's lap:: Take me away! *Sora* Articus! That's my line...*Articus* I wuv you! -Articus*Frost-Ruler of the Unknown. Master of romance stories _
Nikki chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Wow, this was amazing! Great poem! I really wanna start watching that show...it looks kewl. Keep up the great work! ~Nikki
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Great poem!thats cool!
Sachiko chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
3rd stanza wuz kind of scary oO Inspires me to watch more In a heartbeat. Geez, don't do this to me... sometimes I feel like you're Val and I'm Catie sometimes. O...k, bye now! Great work!
Laura chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Very cool, i like it, i like it
Chase chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Good job!
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
AWESOME! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I love poetry, and that was so wonderful! You did a really great job with that poem-*sniff sniff* I almost cried! Write some more poetry soon, please? This was so good!
Thou Shall Not chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
I love that poem. Even though I didn't have a clue about it. Namely because I don't watch that show. Lovely work though. (Ken: Uh, Charity-chan, since when did you say 'lovely' before?) I don't know, Ken-chan. Since when did you start to review with me again? *silence*