Reviews for The Measure of a Sovereign
HeadArchivist chapter 26 . 4/23
I really hope this fic is not abandoned, it's far too good for that! I'm going to leave a proper review here later, because I swallowed all the chapters in less than 10 hours and I have to calm myself a bit before trying to write with any sense. Much love!
Theawesome1s chapter 1 . 2/19
Its been a whole year... we need more! Please please please update! You are one of the best narnia writers out there, I sincerely hope you finish this story!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/14/2019
Hey,
Its been a while since you last updated. Hope everything is going well and that you are in good health.
Blessings,
Aslan's Daughter
prongs123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
This fanfiction is BRILLIANT!
I've been looking for something as well written and well planned as this for ages
Thank you!
ASFS 66 chapter 26 . 5/30/2019
*puppy eyes again*
Update soon?
Grammarosprey chapter 26 . 4/14/2019
Don't leave us here! More please!
Grammarosprey chapter 5 . 4/13/2019
Wish fulfillment! Yay!
Grammarosprey chapter 2 . 4/13/2019
Well, I thought this was just fantastic! Obridesh sounds like a very interesting character, I sorta hope he turns up later. Peridan... seriously Peridan, get your act together dude!
Great job A!
Grammarosprey chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
You just made me fall in love with these characters all over again!
Theawesome1s chapter 26 . 3/7/2019
Ppease update! This is such an amazing story, can't wait to hear the rest!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6/2019
I loved the mystery and the quiet strength Susan shows
Thanks for the update, and the distraction from midterms!
Aslan's Daughter
AragornofRedwall chapter 26 . 2/6/2019
This Gale fellow seems like a decent chap. The plot has thickened. Spies and traitors everywhere, my, my. Never a dull moment in Narnia!
hanwhy13 chapter 26 . 2/2/2019
Just read all 26 chapters in one day! So good and suspenseful! Please continue!
Acia Granger chapter 26 . 1/31/2019
Omgggg! Gale is legit so cool ahahah- that line was too smoothI love your characterisation, honestly it’s amazing and gah this story is getting so exciting! I’m loving every chapter and can’t wait for the next update!
PadrePedro chapter 26 . 1/30/2019
Oh my! Mystery deepens!
This story is so very well worth to read that I will happily wait for next update.
Many thanks