Reviews for The Last Peverell
ASMmksmflksdmfkasdfnmdajkvnjf chapter 112 . 2h
Devin and Cassie would be an incest ship lol. The first common ancestors are Pentunia's parents.
ASMmksmflksdmfkasdfnmdajkvnjf chapter 105 . 3h
The thing about white and black magic being abominations because they further agendas through death doesn't seem very logical. Say Jasmine executes Tom with magic. Even if the spell was just a severing charm, it would still be black magic (unwilling human sacrifice to further her anti Dark Lord agenda).
achoputuridze chapter 112 . 6/23
this was great fanfic
i generally don’t like fem harry fics but this was very well written
good job author
good job indeed
ReadingFenatic chapter 112 . 6/12
I found this story back when it was only twenty or thirty chapters long. just after you posted the a very trial chapter... I thought that I had lost this story if I was honest but I stumbled across it the other day and I have never been so happy to do so. I am frilled that you took so much time and effort to finish this story... it was amazing.
Makaila Horinek chapter 112 . 6/12
This story was great! You did an amazing job on it and I love the character interactions and relationships. I really enjoyed reading it. I haven't read anything like it and the plot was great.
JoyHazelAnderson chapter 41 . 6/6
belated happy birthday
hpmick13 chapter 5 . 5/22
I don't understand why she would have to do all that work to enter Hogwarts.

It makes no sense as she never attended school, how could she do assignments for things she was never taught. Her guardians know this and would kick up a fuss.

She can only do them because of her 'past lives' but realistically she shouldn't be able to.

The most would be some sort of entrance exam not spending weeks doing assignments after being at deaths door with lingering health issues
Dropgu1 chapter 112 . 5/11
loved the story, thank you
Sozin's Flame chapter 112 . 5/10
Great story!
Charlesdalby chapter 112 . 5/5
AR,

Thank you for your wonderful story !
ReDish chapter 112 . 5/3
Very enjoyable and interesting. Thank you.
silvershadowseeker chapter 112 . 5/2
this story is very well written out of all the time travel stories I must say I like this one the best of them all
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 112 . 4/30
Enjoyed reading this story again.
orangepumpkins chapter 112 . 4/29
this fic has been gripping me by the shoulders for the last week and I've been reading it any moment I had a free moment (and maybe even some moments which weren't so free lol). the premise of this fic was super interesting! I enjoyed the twist to the usual "someone from canon time goes back in time to mauraders era and prevents Voldemort during the first war" type fics with the additional lives and with Death acting as a spunky little visitor. I also really enjoy how you developed Jasmine's relationship with the other characters, especially the Blacks! i also just really love how you made the characters in this timeline as well. Like Petunia and Bella were by far my favourite side characters because they changed in such interesting ways (Bella taunting Lestrange during the final battle about "oh no what are you going to do? try and marry me?" absolutely left me cackling loud enough that I worried my neighbours would complain). ahhhhhh~ I'm just giddy from the feeling of finishing good long fic~ thank you for writing and sharing!
Hi, first of all I want to say that I really liked your story. You really put in a lot of effort and it shows.

That being said, I need to get some things of my chest, because it's still bugging me. Just some little things that have no meaning to the plot.
1. In the first chapter Jasmin dies at 25 or 26 (cant really remember) and she and Death have a conversation how this is the longest she's been alive. But then 70 chapters later jasmin, theo and Blaise talk how non of them ever reached the age of 21...
2. At some point you write how in all the timelines where jasmin was reborn as herself Abrax malfoy always sent his sone to france, before DE killed him. But then later on Jasmin is surprised that Lucius is in France as that never happened in previous timelines.
3. When Blaise and Theo come visit for Jasmins birthday for the first time they have to stay there for the whole week because of a Portkey thing over the Atlantic Ocean. But when Arthur is in America the kids just pop over there to visit him over the weekend for a few hours.

Like I said, nothing important to the plot, but it still buggs me (and i finished this story Friday night, went yo work both days during the weekend and attended my best friends birthday party. A lot happened this weekend)

Otherwise i really liked the story. One of the better ones in this fandom
4,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »