Reviews for The Wolfsbane Solution
AuntieL chapter 3 . 9/9
That was a FANTASTIC first date! Loved it!

The new potion sounds promising, but scary.
AuntieL chapter 2 . 9/9
Sirius is adorable in this. I love that he’s so full of life, but still considerate of Remus.
AuntieL chapter 1 . 9/9
Oh my! I loved that Harry and Sirius would “be there” for a Hermione/Pansy snog . LOL
potterfangirl21 chapter 3 . 8/23
This is so good! Please tell me its going to be continued?
N0601859 chapter 3 . 8/18
Can't wait to read more of this
LunaLoveGlitter chapter 1 . 8/3
love this! I really hope you decide to continue
Bibbity88 chapter 3 . 7/25
I love the angry Remus counterpoint, but I'm still stuck laughing about sugar plum fairies and their bedtimes!
cathern.cain chapter 3 . 7/11
I am really liking this one so far. I can see the storm brewing and cannot wait.
sakiy chapter 3 . 7/5
Thank god it's a triad fic... I forgot for a moment and was like 'omg... Someone is gonna have the heart break ;A;'
Can't wait for the next chapter
Amazing work
LuceFray27 chapter 3 . 6/25
I adore pansy and hwrmionea friendship. And how sly pansy seems! Yaaaaaaaayyyy that their date went well! I sort of wasn't expecting that! But omggggg interrupted! I cannot wait to see how remiss responds when he finds out it's Hermione who will test the position on him, LOL. It better work at least! Lmao oe maybe it will *almost* work and he will have to come back the following month for additional testing! Aaahhh!
Omg, well, I love this one. So thanks for having three AMAZING WIPs that I must now follow : lol!
You really are a phenomenal writer.
Xoxo Luce
LuceFray27 chapter 2 . 6/25
Awwwwwwwwwww I love Sirius! Omg and I love how you write so we get to know what they're both thinking. I'm surprised Sirius doesn't know what's up with remus, but excited to watch him figure it out. Aaaaaaaan also, can we please send Sirius MY way for new years? Pretty please?! Lol!
Xoxo, L
LuceFray27 chapter 1 . 6/25
Well. Apparently now I can't stop reading you, lol! And this one, OMG it makes me wanna cry so far! Remus! Oooh my sweet Remiss, he is so broken and I just wanna hug him until he's whole again! And poor Hermione thinking he hates her. I do love pansy, though! And Sirius. And Harry. Can I just love them all? I cannot wait to see where this goes! And omg James & Lily! THEY'RE ALIVE! I love it!
Xoxo, L
Quinzell87 chapter 3 . 6/23
more please .. i will be thinking about that cliffhanger for days.
Redbeardswoman chapter 3 . 6/17
Another awesome chapter!
I can’t wait for Remus to stop being such a martyr! He deserves happiness and so does Hermione and Sirius!
meerkaat chapter 1 . 5/31
awww i was hoping for a reaction to Pansy's hard work