Reviews for Col & Mrs Brandon
GalitMirav chapter 13 . 8/13
I apologize for never reviewing this story but it's been on my favorites list for years. It's excellent!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 13 . 3/5
:LE SIGH: I love this one :sappy grin: I know I've read it before, and it's probably in my favorites/Community, but I still love to read it again :)
tinkbooklover chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
OMG this was the most beautiful story. I loved every second of it. Like I love colonel Brandon and Marriane and this was such a realistic story of there love and I LOVED the addiction to Margarets character and her story and QUEEN LI that was perfect and it was just so damn sweet. I loved the whole story and yes I know you wrote this ages ago but I just hope you know I still love it.
Your loyal reader
Tinkbooklover
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
I really enjoyed reading this! :-)
Vero Diaz chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
Why would Marianne want to write a letter to the woman with whom the Colonel slept with?
BCgurlie chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
Loved this story so muchm
EclecticBonVivant chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
I have fallen in love with be with this story! The way you write the characters is captivating and the Quuen Li character is amazing. Thank you for this gem.
Ryfaileta chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
Good work with this one. A unexpected end. I like that!
Bastet Goddess chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
Yay! Everyone's happy!
hisnhers chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
I absolutely adored this story!

hisnhers chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Tender, sweet, loving and wonderful.

hisnhers chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
quite lovely.

hisnhers chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
sweet.

hisnhers chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
simply lovely...

hisnhers chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
This chapter was handled very well... the delicate way you described intimacy, the nervousness before the wedding, the exuberance of a 'yes!' and all the happy hearts.