Reviews for 1985: Resurgence
HannahBananasxx chapter 19 . 7/22/2019
this story is perfect and it made me feel ALL the feelings. and i didn't know how soft steve could be until i read it in your stories. wow. please keep writing for them i am in love with rose and steve.
candy95 chapter 19 . 1/16/2018
I’m sad to see this story come to an end, but it ended in the perfect place. I’m looking forward to seeing what other stories you write!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/13/2018
Lovely end-story was well wrapped up! Thanks!
unicornkeeper chapter 19 . 1/13/2018
Thank you! Nice job bringing this story to a satisfying close!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/9/2018
I'm crying this is so beautiful
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2018
Love this. I love how each point of view is so distinct with each character. Amazing writing
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2018
Aack...what happens with Ten's powers? Just put us out of our misery!
candy95 chapter 18 . 1/9/2018
This was such a beautiful chapter, I loved it.
EvieArendelle chapter 18 . 1/9/2018
IM NOT CRYING, YOURE CRYING. SHUT UP.
candy95 chapter 17 . 1/7/2018
It’s bittersweet knowing that Nine will eventually leave, but her desire to go out and see the world is totally understandable. Great chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2018
Aargh, just when we get some resolution, something else happens! Poor kids! Need to know what happens next plz.
EvieArendelle chapter 17 . 1/7/2018
I can feel the story wrapping up, and it’s being done beautifully, but it’s also so bittersweet. I feel like I’m saying goodbye to friends, and that’s kind of a rare feeling for me.

I do hope you’ll continue writing - whether about these characters or on a different storyline entirely - and very soon. You do too good of a job not to.

I’m already looking forward to the next installments!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2018
I'm in love. I with this! This chapter was so so good! I love how everything is coming together and all of the little details you threw in before are being explained in a new light. Amazing
EvieArendelle chapter 16 . 1/5/2018
This. Story. Is. Amazing. It is so intricately woven together and the syntax is perfect. You really do have quite the talent for writing. I’ve said this before, but please let me reiterate that I usually HATE fics with made-up characters; but with yours, I find myself so emotionally invested in all of these complex characters you have created. This chapter was amazing to me A the use of flashbacks, the plot twists/revelations, all of it read like a climactic movie scene playing out in front of me. Well done!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/3/2018
I do not like that Owens is just another bad guy. . . but I hope he gets what he deserves!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »