Reviews for The Storm
hi big brother
erika chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
you must update soon!
actlikesummer chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Ok I know it has been a really really long time since you updated but I really need to know what happends and Trent's reaction when he sees Tommy. Please consider updating again!
iheartlife chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
i know its been awhile. but it would be great if you could update this story. lol i miss that show and not many people write and keep writing fanfics for Sons of Thunder and your story is GREAT so id love to read more :) lol thanks :)
guardianM3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
I absolutely love this story. You give wonderful details, have the characters down perfectly and you keep the story your own. I know that it has been awhile since you've updated, but I hope that you finish this story.
gail chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! i love the this story. its great. i would so appreciate if you would wrap it up at the end for me and probably alot of other readers. :D please. thanks and great story!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
Awesome Sons of Thunder story... can't wait till the next update... hope you do soon.

~Alex
isis chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
update soon you got me hooked
jul chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
hey!

i know you havent like updated in a while. and i mean not many people still read sons of thunder fanfics but i am still a loving fan and this is the only stuff that for me keeps this show alive. lol so please if you can and are able to update i would love it! thanks. ps;i understand if you dont. i mean not many people are updating their stories on here.
galadinzel chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
please update i really like this story its awesome
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
Yes! Go Tommy! Can't wait for more. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammi chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
hey this is great hope u update really really soon.
jen chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! I am dying to know what happens! THanks.
Sam chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
this is great so glad u updated cant wait to see what happens
JainaSolo18 chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Hey!

This is really, really, really, good. I absolutely love stories that revolve around Tommy and Trent, especially Tommy since he's my favorite character. Please, please, please update this. I really want to know what's going to happen next.

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to your next installment.

JainaSolo18