Reviews for Dilemma's Horns
peggy77 chapter 28 . 3/16
I loved the entire story, including the epilogue and you're right, it would have made the story very boring if we had to read the intervening years.

Oh, I also agree with you on your feelings about the horcruxes hunt, I found that book extremely disappointing as it truly felt like just filler. I liked it once they got to Hogwarts but the rest was pretty boring.

I am going to check out your other story also but as I have never actually made it through an entire crossover story, am not sure I will finish that one but who knows? Maybe you'll surprise me. ;)
peggy77 chapter 22 . 3/15
Actually, I think you did a good job at not bashing him. The only thing I wish you had written into the stories was all those memories Dumbledore has stored about Voldemort.
peggy77 chapter 20 . 3/15
I actually did expect Hufflepuff as that's the only house he would actually be comfortable in and truly fits his personality. I did not think of Gryffindor because, to me at least, he has never shown bravery despite surviving the dementers as his magic protected him.
Seena T chapter 28 . 3/13
Nice chapter, I like that so many people are united to fight against the dementors.
It is weird to think it's over now. Thank toi for sharing this story with us
Syret chapter 27 . 3/7
Fandamtabules! Great job!Loved it!
Seena T chapter 27 . 3/7
That was an intense chapter. I had some questions during it but each time there was an answer.
Of course they though of the wrong person at first. I like hi chapter as it combines action, tension but also humour.
Harry's reaction when finding he was the Horcrux is well written, it is definitely his character.
Elen really got better but he stay the same, he is a very endearing kid.
Procrastinator123 chapter 17 . 3/3
Well, we've just had a load of snow dumped on us, which means I've actually had time to sit down and read for fun! And wow, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed reading your story. Still got lots to catch up on, but I need to stop and contemplate how awesome the destruction of the Horcrux was. I love bamf Kreature - it was perfectly done. I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to see him actually destroy the Horcrux, but hearing him describe his actions was good enough for me, particularly the jumping up and down on the remains part.

So, excellent work as always. Hopefully I'll manage to catch up at some point - I may be using reviews as bookmarks to remember where I got to until I do ;)
Seena T chapter 23 . 2/22
Interesting chapter. I like that Elen needs time to learn magic (some fanfiction make too easy) and he is a right Hufflepuff.
I had a struggle with the "dementors' concept" but I think I am catching it, I hope that Elen memory will help to understand better and destroy the dementors
Good job for the Dumbledore part. He stays a complex characters with his forces and defaults
Seena T chapter 20 . 2/22
I leave for not even a week and when I come back 4 new chapters are waiting for me :)
I didn't though about a sorting so I didn't see it coming. I would have though Gryffindor but you're right Hufflepuff is his house when we see how much he cares about everyone :)
It's great that he started to write to Cedric, nice idea ! Will he meet Ginny ? I mean they both have bad experience with mind magic (and a link they hates with Voldemort) so later when they are better they could talk about it
Gensplejs chapter 23 . 2/20
Not the most mainstream plot but a really good story.
Thorin No-Can-Shield chapter 22 . 2/16
I'm ashamed to say that I don't review often. I'm a rather reclusive person, and I cringe something awful when I read back on my reviews, so I tend not to post them... however, this story deserves more reviews than it has, and so I must brave the possible self loathing to inform you that I absolutely love your story, Elen and the way that you have portrayed the other characters, and that I am looking forward to your next upload, whenever that may be.
Seena T chapter 19 . 2/7
I like that you choose the wands with a meaning. I find the ebony interesting as it shows that Elen really wants to be himself.
Is he officially Sirius' son ? I get that he considers him as his father and Sirius considers Elen as his son but did he make it official ?
The Narnia thing was just wonderful and it's a discreet way (and yet it could be effective) to show people that Elen will not become a Voldemort junior
An Average Jo chapter 17 . 1/30
Great chapter. I'm excited to see Elen get the family he deserves and the father-son relationship Sirius and Elen actually happening.
Seena T chapter 16 . 1/27
I was laughing so hard from "Kreacher will even tell Master Sirius how to remove his mother's portrait" to "hidden trap", so I can forgive you for the nasty cliffhanger. But don't make us wait too much.
Now they know about the Horcruxes. I wonder how they will do with Harry (after dealing with this nasty one).
Seena T chapter 14 . 1/27
it was really interesting to see why Dumbledore did this, even if it didn't excuse it. It surprised me that a man saying that our aptitudes don't define us and who believes in second chances make that mistake to confound father and son that much. At least, he realised that he was wrong.
I like Tonks and Kingsley in your story. We can see that they are good people.
I see that you made things with a bit of "procedure" that cool, it had always bothered me in the books that there is not a real organisation of the penal trials to protect fundamental rights (Sirius had no trial, Crouch junior was tried by his father, Harry was tried by the minister of magic which is weird because he is the executive and I won't start with Newt and Tina's death sentence...)
so all in all, Yes it reached my expectation