Reviews for Warriors From An Unknown Land
FuryJoe chapter 7 . 4/21/2020
great story
Guest96 chapter 7 . 4/10/2020
Nicely done. You maintained things normally and made some changes to the cannon even by a little.

However one thing is both concerning and bothering.

Case in point the Naruto characters learning Ki. The reason is that it feels as if your setting them up to be threat to Gohan (and Trunks when he shows up) like so many other stories (seriously nerfing a poweful character from DBZ is both lazy and stupid unless your using a human character like Roshi for example which would make more sense than a nonhuman). I can understand Hinata since Gohan gave her abit of his energy and maybe Hanabi (but then again when never really know what age she was when she trained in using chakra) but if you have every other characters suddenly know how to eadily use Ki then "somehow be stronger than Gohan despite then being human" then your story is gonna be seen as another nerfing of a saiyan story (which is sadly alot). Also, it is already bad enough that Madara was OP and too perfect with no weakness so there is no way in hell that he suddenly knows Ki without any stupid BS.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2020
Let me tell you something CHAKRA users can not use KI. AND Vice Versa.. the most they can do is apply fundamentals and use their Energy in more Creative ways.
NacNak chapter 7 . 4/6/2020
Woot! What a show! I missed this, hehehe. I like the turn out, very pleasing, I gives it a ten out of ten!

I do wonder what will come of Hanabi learning Ki, could be fun, but that's for us to find out next time. Until then, Stay Awesome!
Statess chapter 7 . 4/5/2020
WHY WOULD NO ONE LIKE THIS IT IS AMAZING I LOVE THE OP GOHAN AND HIM NOT WANTING TO BE A SHINOBI 0..o I also hope that he has that technique that lets him heal mortal wounds like dende could. (I HOPE YOU DON'T MAKE A WIRED ENEMY THAT MAKES GOHAN HAVE TO ACTUALLY TRY 3 ) I cant wait to read more of this man! (also love the part where he gave some of his ki (like nothing, like 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% of his ki to Ko and he was like 150%
ChosenOne358 chapter 7 . 4/5/2020
I enjoyed this chapter immensly and hope too see more frequent updates
TheJSmooth chapter 7 . 4/4/2020
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to next time!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2020
You should make trunks and gohan be the same age instead it could be quite interesting
Guestodo chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
I sure if every damn character Naruto ends up learning and easily using Ki then I am gonna just drop this story. No offense but that is always a story killer for DBZ crossovers since they have an aweful habit on nerfing DBZ characters (especially non-human ones) just so that non-dbz characters look like a threat and somehow with no damn explaination ever be able to go toe to toe with all levels of super saiyan despite them being human.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
Please tell me that not everyone in Naruto will end using KI too. I can understand Hinata and Hanabi since Gohan is teaching Hinata and Hanabi caught on since she has learned chakra yet making easy for her to sense ki. However, if every character in Naruto learns KI then its gonna get predictable and annoying because that tells me that you'll plan on Nerfing Gohan in the future which I hope you don't.
Blood Spider chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
Awesome work man
bad girl 61 chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
I enjoyed it. Can't wait to read more.
parzivaldetermined chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
When will you update Mirai Shinobi:Parabellum?
Limit-Breaking chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
That was a really fun chapter and very nicely told. I got to say it's really enjoyable seeing how gohan plays a role in this story and does things his way. It makes me wonder how you will continue this story and what challenges will gohan face the more he travels the world and how he will meet other individuals.

So far it's been fun reading it and I have no complaint's here.

Either way great stuff and keep it up with the story telling.
reaver216 chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
I'm sure this has been said before but you do know Gohan was 11 in the Cell games right?
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »