Reviews for Pokemon Emblem: A Trainer's Fate
Axel363402 chapter 26 . 3/31
Looking forward to more.
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 26 . 2/27
This chapter is very nice and also a good way for the story. Awesome~! :)

Turns out Vanny is already gather vessels

I don’t have any information about it yet

But gonna get some cards soon

And also will get new information as well

Mochi Time~! ;)

Alan Walker x Salem Ilese- Fake A Smile

Atika Patum- OMANARE

KSHMR- Around The World
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 26 . 2/15
OMG SO KAWAII! Great work!
Insane Dominator chapter 25 . 1/6
I am very much overdue for a review, but Happy 2021 anyways! I am looking forward to what you intend to do for this new year and what you intend to accomplish FanFiction wise!
Now, regarding this chapter that was dated in the double digits of the Revelation story of Fire Emblem Fates, we have the Frozen Sea saga wrapped up, with having new recruits as well to keep up with, including the likes of those who stayed behind in the Astral Plane. With Camilla being an addition later on, along with her retainers, things are looking 6tobe filled with a lot of characterization that needs to be looked into.

A good sum of the chapter consisted of Matt and Nate, who are Ali’s younger brothers and siblings related by blood. They were cooped up in the Nohrian scuffle with Hoshido, but here we have them stepping out. I was hoping for them to have more of a dominant role in this chapter, but it wasn’t much that they had done except stay along the sidelines until Ali and Corrin confronted Camilla, which ended up being a surprise of its own.

To start off, we have the chapter circling around the basis of the Frozen Sea, where the revelated group Corrin was assembling had come to light and engaged in battle against the enemy. At least one sentence had somebody partaking, even though it was only a mention. There were definite mentions of people as well as Pokemon taking action…more so than the soldiers themselves. I don’t have much mind against it, but it felt like the Pokemon did most of the work here. I know some of the alliance members could use magic and use weapons of their own, but there wasn’t a lot of detail about that. It was many a lot of general combat by other players and Pokemon.

There were some that stood out, such as Adrian with his Gyarados. To have such a powerful Pokemon within his arsenal is very appealing, and it shows that he has plenty of power to spare, even in the oceans.

We also were able to get to see Selena, one of the retainers, having her own quarrels with Beruka. The former had started making her own independence known, and decided to forsake the name of the Nohrians for befriending Pokemon.

The main part of the chapter entailed Corrin and Ali’s battle against Flora and Camilla, who were seemingly even until the numbers started stacking up against them. This is when we also see Selene and Beruka’s argument and battle getting out of hand to where Flora realized and accused Camilla of harboring treachery for the Nohrian kingdom. And as such, this is where she is forced to surrender. Personally I would have preferred a finishing move, but this was still fair enough. But instead of having her get killed, Corrin sways her and Flora to unify with her gang to stop the invisible threat that is looming over their shoulders.

With Camilla and Flora having joined, along with the retainers, Nate, and Matt, they all manage to get another checkpoint under their belt as they embark towards Cheve! With ALL of these characters that we are getting in the story, it’s going to be very tough to keep track of them all, and we might have a whole lot more as well to keep track of down the road. But with Cheve coming up along with the respective princes of each kingdom, this is shaping up to be something VERY intense! Now that Camilla is here as well, things will be getting fairly steamy too lol

Good job, and hope to see more in this new year!

~Insane Dominator
Valkoor123113 chapter 25 . 12/16/2020
Ok... this totally needs to have a reaction fanfic. This is really good. :)
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 25 . 12/13/2020

Zafrir- Drops Of Santur

Pade & Patrick Moreno- Man On The Moon

David Guetta & MORTEN- Dreams
kitsunelover300 chapter 25 . 12/5/2020
This was a really good chapter. Finally, Ali is reunited with her brothers and have quite a bit of catching up to do. Interactions with these characters is going to be vast indeed and it provides a lot of material to work with.

All that’s left to do is rescue Ali, Mark and Nate’s parents from Garon. Hopefully they are okay.

And Camilla has the chance to be with her sisters again and Takumi is slowly coming around.
Between you and me, I support Camilla/Takumi quite a bit. About as much as Ryouma/Kagero and Xander/Sakura.

Keep up the good work!
Ghost of Magic chapter 25 . 11/28/2020
Why is it that when I imagine Takumi with a Pokemon, i imagine him having a Decidueye?!
lucerok002 chapter 25 . 11/27/2020
Great chapter after for so long
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 25 . 11/27/2020
Whoohoo! So glad you updated this! Fantastic work!
kitsunelover300 chapter 24 . 7/18/2020
Amazing chapter. Sorry this is out so late.

But I enjoy how everything is coming together. The FE characters are becoming more and more interested in Pokémon and the captured Pokémon are getting the love and treatment they deserve.

Plus, I love what you did with Ali, especially at the end. Of course she is going to be more than a little triggered due to being an older sibling herself.

I can’t wait for the next chapter and the battle to come.
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 24 . 6/22/2020
This chapter is very good especially now that they are gonna prepare themselves for battle. Awesome~! :)

Obtaining another magician link monster lead me to more information

So far that evidence is coming all together

Now the four dimensions are confirmed to be destroyed

And the people there persist along with the psychic duelists

But more evidence is started to make sense that these dimensions are gone

My question is why though

Well I have to get more cards to answer that

Mochi Time~! ;)

Danny Avila- My Love

Morgan J- French Fries

Dropgun- Tantsui
Insane Dominator chapter 24 . 6/21/2020
Here we are with an all new chapter! This certainly came out as a surprise, but I’m pretty confident in what’s going on around here. We have ourselves a 2-part chapter, where it takes place where Camilla takes to battle while the others are trying to get their education through Pokemon School comprised of the Trainers as teachers. It’s a lot to take in, but slowly we’ll get to it all.

After last chapter’s scuffle with the ninjas, which had to have been much longer than this chapter, we pull ourselves back into the Astral Plane where the liberated Pokemon are still in the midst of rehabilitation. But as one could surmise, it’s a long process, even with the amount of time that passes, it didn’t resolve any issues regarding the healing Pokemon. The new Trainers themselves were barely getting a solid grasp since they’re still so new to all of this. We also dwell into a lot of the berries and agricultural differences between the regions in the story. With Riana and Ali from Alola, they have a lot more diversity with the region’s berry supplies. But with Galar included now, we do gets vague hints of Curry, which may come to pass as something essential down the road. But we see a lot of the Poke Beans back in business, which I still find pretty good in the games if anyone still plays them. I do love me some Berry Fields too. I would graciously recommend Lum and Sitrus Berries to be grown there since those will be an asset in battle. Although, Leppa Berries are questionable. Are you going to include PP for moves at this point? If so, we’ll need a LOT of those too with all the attacks being made.

The Day-Care area was a little more shorthanded than I imagined. It felt lackluster compared to the other scenes that played out so far in the story. The retainers were to go out while Sakura tended to the Pokemon, and Mozu helped where she could included. But I really still question the Chingling’s condition, let alone its significance in the story. But we’ll be seeing what you bring up for it later on.

Orochi and Kagero get a small moment in this chapter seeing the comatose Mikoto. Orochi was never wrong in her predictions, thus we can surmise an outside force truly tampered with her fortunes. She is certainly a wild card, but she’ll hopefully know the truth eventually of what happened. As for Kagero as well, I hope that they do in fact get Pokemon to be their partners, but we shall be seeing.
Speaking of which, you gave the Froakie some screen time with Saizo, who thought little or it due to being an outsider. He is still very much cold, so nothing can be said or done about his behavior. That said, we will have to see where this all falls and how Froakie will play a role on his personality shift.

The idea of a Pokemon School really isn’t such a bad idea. Though to be frank, the idea of grown people learning from people younger, if not the same age as them, is fairly ironic. Talk about a paradox. But I do agree that it’s very much needed for their travels and if they’re to get along with the Pokemon of their world. They have a lot of work ahead of them, and I do expect some chapters covering the basis of their training and schooling. I can see typing, berries, levels maybe, evolutions, and even including how certain pokemon species vary depending on their natures, abilities, and what not. But step by step, and that process will be on hold because we have a lot of work ahead regarding the next chapter.

Making it back to the real world’s time, they were all on the ship that took them to Cheve to fetch Ryoma and hopefully thwart any malicious plans that were involved. In doing so, we stumble across the great wake that were…Mantyke and Remoraid. I can probably guess they’ll also learn certain Pokemon in parties evolve when other certain Pokemon are there too. Like Mantine needed for said evolution. But this is good too. Ironically I have a Mantine I just camped with in Sword, so it’s still fresh on my mind after all this time.

However, the sentiment is ruined when the ocean freezes over…completely. We come to a stalemate in the ice when the Ice Tribe is revealed to be on the attack with Camilla leading the charge on her wyvern. She was with her retainers against everyone else, and s much as it pained her, she had to go against better judgement so she wouldn’t suffer failure and be put to death. Though, regarding what you did the past few chapters with her, I can foreshadow she’ll waver very easily, especially considering the Pokemon she still has on hand. There’s also the two Trainers that were supposed to have been snuck out with her. What happened? But we shall see what you inclined to have done next chapter!

So, overall, there really wasn’t too much to say for this one. The pacing was relatively slow, but we got some foreshadowed context for later on. We have Camilla finally making headway into joining the group, and we shall see how her past experience with Nate and the other Trainers have influenced her. Especially a certain Trainer whom she met earlier. I can’t wait to see how you’ll tackle this next round.

I truly do hope the next chapter is very soon. XD

~Insane Dominator
lucerok002 chapter 24 . 6/21/2020
Great chapter I hope Corrin get to Camilla
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 24 . 6/21/2020
WHOOHOO! Great work! Can’t wait for the next! I’m also very pleased that this was released on Father’s Day! So it made my day not only seeing my dad happy, but me being happy as well!

Until next time! See you again soon! But no pressure okay? Take your time.