Reviews for Bones
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 6/6
Ok you just had your Minato abandon his son? I can't read this trash. Minato should have killed Danzo where he stood. He just admitted to spreading information about the Hokage's son. I'm sure that Minato would have said it was a secret of some kind? He'd be a fool not to.

Why do you Naruto fanfic writers insist on making the Kage a cuck? He literally just threw his son away because he was afraid of a CIVILIAN revolt? Come on... No, I'm done here. Good luck.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 6/5
Why doesn't Minato just kill Danzo? This seems to be grounds for execution? This is treason against the Hokage.
917brat chapter 10 . 5/2
this is a wonderful story and I adore how you have Naruto, I wish he was really like this in the original story line it be that much more interesting.
Ztk016 chapter 1 . 4/28
egh no pas
X3runner chapter 10 . 4/28
Is it going to be one of those love hate deals. Because if we include her eventual bloodline
She’s hot then she’s cold
Herfrendship woth Naruto is yes then it’s no
Naruto s bones in then they are out
(I know it’s a bad joke but it was worth it)
It's not "Of course you doesn't" It's "of course you don't "
jablanco chapter 10 . 4/28
That was cool
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 10 . 4/28
Great chapter! Oh? So Kurotsuchi now knows Naruto is from Konoha eh? What’ll he reaction be? And also, why does The Third Tsuchikage want Naruto for?

I digress though. Keep this up! And Happy B-day!
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 10 . 4/28
Can’t wait to read the next chapter! :)
Dopeenight chapter 9 . 3/28
Artist of Konoha
Another Gamer chapter 9 . 3/26
I will go for Artist of Konoha since I would like to see Naruto with abilities more centered around painting or Fuinjutsu
Ezeakel chapter 9 . 3/26
good chapter.
I vote for sword of power.
I can imagine naruto as a swordsman but not to be some idiot like daidara.

Why did not write a story about Doctor naruto with ability like tarafalo law from one piece.
You know what I don't understand why do people like Ino more than Sakura? When Ino is just bad as Sakura. Hell she never believed in Naruto so why? Ino went from liking Sasuke to liking Sai, because she thought he reminded of her Sasuke(Looks only).
CrimsonSylvan chapter 9 . 3/25
Well that chapter name gives away who they are gonna meet next. Unless you have them meet the daughter of the guy who rules the land of earth as a oc but I doubt that will be the case.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 3/25
WICKED AWESOME CHAPTER! Keep it up!