Reviews for Harry Potter and the return to the First life
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
I love how OP they are. It's so amusing. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
Hello Snape !
Lazymanjones96 chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Well cunt Harry is go, and I'm not sure why he's using a school terminology to describe a man desperate enough to sell his life and soul to see a hated enemy dead. Just makes Harry sound childish and for someone whose two hundred years old or more you'd think he'd be a bit more mature.

Doubt he's gonna be a good person as Overlord is full of really shallow characters who are not worth much morally.
Quatermass chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
In lieu of a proper review (other than saying I enjoyed Aura owning Snape), I might just ask if you've heard NateWantstoBattle's cover of "Clattanoia"? If not, well, here it is dubbed over the "Overlord" titles...

watch?vPR-FkFwMLco
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
Very cool start to a story! Looking forward to what happens and what everyone in the Wizarding World's reaction will be. :)
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I really like that it was a unique OC that summoned Harry, and that Harry used his naivety to send him to safety. :)
KongouBongo chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
nice chapter
KongouBongo chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
interesting start
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
Frankly, I'm happy that you work on both. It's great to see you are a dedicated person.
toile grant chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
good
Dauntes chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
I enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to more. Thanks! :)
Bunny153539 chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
So they know Harry used to be human? And the relationship fighting between the ladies is STILL ongoing?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Please take responsibility and update this. This idea is REALLY too good !
sonic chapter 1 . 12/4/2017