Reviews for Robin's Mistake and Mission
Dawn chapter 2 . 3/1
Ah! Bruce has l poo st touch with his ward. That would cause issues.
Also, it's not "Alfred had told me how much you've approved in the latter." but "Alfred had told me how much you've improved in th latter."
Dawn chapter 1 . 3/1
I like this. Robin being very young would and will make mistakes, lots of them. Only time, experience and learning will lessen the mistakes.
WillowDryad chapter 5 . 6/4/2019
This was sweet. Poor Robin. It's nice to know you've pleased the person you most want to impress, but Batman's reasoning is sound. Still, everybody likes an attaboy. ;)

Nicely done.
WillowDryad chapter 4 . 5/27/2019
Oh, I particularly like this chapter. Robin is cute and heroic, and Gordon is very well written. He obviously becomes convinced, and you show that very well along with his genuine concern for the boy. Well done!
WillowDryad chapter 3 . 5/24/2019
This is very touching, how much they care about Robin and how much he means to Batman and how difficult it would be if he were taken away. "A removal." It sounds so cold and final.

Well done.
WillowDryad chapter 2 . 5/5/2019
Aww, this was very good. Lots of depth to their emotions and relationship. Nicely written. :D
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Robin is grazed and falls from a roof onto a parked car: "Ow!"

Yep, that's about right. Hee hee.

Nicely done.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 5 . 1/20/2018
The story is cute.
Wolf of the Seas chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
I enjoyed this nice little introduction to Robin's story; the change in writing style from the "Night Watch" serial does an excellent job of distinguishing the narrative differences between Robin's story and Batman's. While the spacing of text bodies is not that long, the context provides enough detail and imagery to paint a mental image for the reader. All in all, a great prologue to a side story. Can't wait to read the other chapters!

On a side note, the scripting does remind me of some episodes from the New Adventures seasons. Batman also acts in pure Batroy fashion too!
Red Blaze 16 chapter 4 . 1/13/2018
Nice chapter between Robin and Gordon.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
I like the chapter - it has the beginnings of a good story.