Reviews for The Keyhole
Ok who is the most mysterious figure
Please do a another one
Fir3Dir3w0lf chapter 25 . 9/19
Love this and The door can't wait until we get the 3rd story
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 9/15
I realized something. If I were transported to Zootopia? I would move heaven & earth and fight tooth & nail to get back here. Because I cannot live without the glorious achievement that is the double bacon cheeseburger.
I absolutely love these stories, when's the next one coming.
PLEASE CONTINUE
V1DEOGAMER chapter 25 . 12/13/2019
Hey just finished reading both The Door and this story and I've got to say love both of them and can't wait for the next story in the series
Wyatt chapter 25 . 11/16/2019
I am in love with your story I wait for your next chapter every day expecting one there even though I know there won’t be one because it takes time to do this and have you ever considered to be like asking somebody on YouTube to do an animation of this or like a comic
Human sentinel chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
Permission to make an AU story of this series?
Fox boy chapter 3 . 10/13/2019
I think that I should have Eli turn into a fox
Falcon93 chapter 25 . 9/10/2019
Will there be a sequel?
Mr Black and White chapter 25 . 8/18/2019
Very good. I wait with baited breath for the next one!
There are not names chapter 25 . 8/18/2019
I loved it I don't know haw I did not see the email telling me it was out till naw. And you said that it's not the end so will you make a new story with the Sam mcs in the Same world like you did?
ItsBurgerTime chapter 25 . 8/15/2019
This was awesome! Looking forward to the next part of this series!
Makahala XIII chapter 25 . 8/15/2019
I swear that Judy is oblivious with her driving not seeing her mate and kit expressions. Looks the troop was worried for Eli and of course the rivalry among Lyla and Kimi. Hey Finnick appeared and uncle to Darryl, curious.

Fangmeyer out with Rosalie and bumping into old friend and unfolding a one-up contest.

Big day for the ZPD, unfortunately for Jack and his date may have topped in awkwardness and tries really hard to salvage the situation. Walter giving the speech and seeing Jack crying alongside getting his badge and saluted by both the first rabbit and fox officers.

So far alright for Baily and Sophie at the family get-together and surprise Baily sees Lionheart irony right? Looks like Sharla made her decision by discussing with Gideon. Looks like Mister Otterton and his family getting ready for Sarah's birthday. Looks like Renato and Lily had successful dinner with Mister Big's family and would love to see the family reunion with Renato taking Lily. Though I wish might see a little bit about Mister Big's. newest human bodyguard.

Haven't seen Adam show up since he was recovering alongside with a prosthetic leg and seeing the scene in front of him. A small awkward budding romance with Russell and Sydney. while Russell taking care hos younger brother Ethan.

That last paragraph got me thinking two theories that could happen in the next story. One, they could be the third antagonist and could continue the plans of both Edwin and Honey's to capture the humans. or Two, they are somewhat the catalyst that humans and singled out the established. humans that started to come to Zootopia.

Anyway I'm curious what could happen in the third story.

~MAK