Reviews for The Keyhole
Blkdragon7 chapter 25 . 1/17
ok. that isn't an ominous ending... at all.

This was as good as the door. A rich world, with great justifications for why the humans appeared. still beggers the question of who, how, and why abused humans were given transport to a Zootopia that would welcome them and support them in ways they had not experienced beforehand.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
Not gonna happen fox boy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Can you do another one where mythological end up from the human world along with the animals in Eli's world as world
Guest chapter 25 . 10/18/2020
Ok who is the most mysterious figure
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2020
Please do a another one
Fir3Dir3w0lf chapter 25 . 9/19/2020
Love this and The door can't wait until we get the 3rd story
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
I realized something. If I were transported to Zootopia? I would move heaven & earth and fight tooth & nail to get back here. Because I cannot live without the glorious achievement that is the double bacon cheeseburger.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/20/2020
I absolutely love these stories, when's the next one coming.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2020
PLEASE CONTINUE
V1DEOGAMER chapter 25 . 12/13/2019
Hey just finished reading both The Door and this story and I've got to say love both of them and can't wait for the next story in the series
Wyatt chapter 25 . 11/16/2019
I am in love with your story I wait for your next chapter every day expecting one there even though I know there won’t be one because it takes time to do this and have you ever considered to be like asking somebody on YouTube to do an animation of this or like a comic
Human sentinel chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
Permission to make an AU story of this series?
Fox boy chapter 3 . 10/13/2019
I think that I should have Eli turn into a fox
Falcon93 chapter 25 . 9/10/2019
Will there be a sequel?
Mr Black and White chapter 25 . 8/18/2019
Very good. I wait with baited breath for the next one!