Reviews for The Keyhole
Razell chapter 15 . 10/7/2018
'Bunny minions, or Bunions' LOL! That's a good one. And a bake war between Nick's mom and Judy's mom... Parents can be so strange...

Nick seems to have noticed the female attention Eli has been getting, even if Eli hasn't.

Of course she waits until the recorder is off to say 'Mama'. Don't be fooled, babies know exactly what they're doing.

Renato and Lily. L-o-v-e.

A lot more humans must have through if Lily and Renato are passing them randomly at the train station. I wonder how many? I can see why people like Edwin would be worried. Of course, you can't write a story about every single person, but it's an interesting idea that there are more humans out there. The ones already there shouldn't feel too alienated with others around.

Jack is such a generous bunny... I mean Hare.
Mr Black and White chapter 15 . 10/7/2018
Love the chapter but I must say, Edwin and Honey are a bit dumb. By the sounds of it, they could just nab a human off the street!
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 14 . 9/25/2018
Cutest response to a first word ever
BTA Snipez chapter 14 . 9/25/2018
I just now got to read this one because I had no connection after reading the last one! Cant wait for the next one since my wifi problem is fixed : )
LilSammyt chapter 14 . 9/24/2018
Oh no, I can not believe I didn't review a chapter in time. I'm sorry about that Elite. I guess this review is just going to be extra long. Oh well, that's a shame xD. So the start of chapter 13 was amazing. It was both heart warming and hilarious. I certainly didn't expect Sharla to go into such... detail, but it was hilarious. It's also so sweet to see how much those two care about little Jeremiah already. The next part with the homeless was just as amazing. I really like how your story has had a lot to deal with helping others, and just doing the right thing. Especially since it's hard to see that sometimes in our own society. The bits of humor thrown in with this part fit in perfectly, making it even more heartwarming. I'm glad to see that Russell has made friends, because I was probably more worried about how his first day of school would go than he himself was. Little Ethan is always so adorable, he reminds me of my many cousins whenever I visit them. Uh oh. Oh no, not now. Baily and Sophia, please just turn around and don't look back. Oh I can't look. Elite, no... you can't do this to their innocent minds, nooooooo. Hey...Jack, I'll have you know we humans are very resilient and are persistent. I wouldn't underestimate us if I were you. Oh... Skye said yes. She actually said yes. I'm going to be honest here, I did exactly what Jack did. I didn't even register what she had said until Jack did. Then I proceeded to crack up laughing. I really enjoyed this part as well. Actually, I just need to stop saying that because I enjoy every part of all your chapters for so many different reasons. Finally for Chapter 13, those two psycho maniacs better stay away from Eli. I really like how you developed them, and I just want to comment on that specifically. You didn't mention them for awhile which left us to wonder what they were up to. This built up suspension really well, and once they came back they were ever creepier than ever. I never really mentioned that, and I just wanted to applaud you for it. Ok, I think I covered all of chapter 13, so now it's time for chapter 14. Oh wow this is really long... whoops. Anyways I like how you are tying in Eli's new Scout patrol and New Dawn. He will be able to do great things there. But he has no idea of the storm that is about to hit him. That poor innocent child is just completely oblivious to those two girls. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if half of the girls in the school are competing for him. Lord protect him, he is going to need all of the help he can get. Next, as always, you did an amazing job with Nick and Judy's hilarious and heartwarming. You have perfectly portrayed them as they were in the movie, and it's so much fun reading all of their interactions. I can't wait so see more of them. I just hope they all stay safe from those two psychos stalking them and their kit. Oh here we go. I tried to warn them. Oh yep Sophia just realized, and now Baily gets it. I don't see how their situation could get any worse... I SPOKE TO SOON. Oh, I have only pity in my heart for those two. I can't imagine how awkward that must have been for those two. But, even with a situation like this, It was written perfectly, and had me rolling on the floor laughing. Finally, this last part was just to adorable. I mean, it was hard to read it because of the cute vibes literally radiating out of my monitor. Of course I also loved those bits of humor thrown in their, especially the part about him spraining his tail xD. That doesn't sound like fun at all. Alright then, I think I have covered everything from the past two chapters. Jeez, that took a lot of time. Worth it xD. Anyways I hope that you have an amazing week Elite, and I can't wait to write another review about your wonderful writing.
-God bless you, Sam
Makahala XIII chapter 14 . 9/24/2018
That was a quick update.

Interesting that the troop is considered a club in school and Isaac still being the impatient coyote. Man the rivalry between Lyla and Kimi still dueling for Eli's affection yet they don't see that he still oblivious about that. Good ideas for the troop and help the organization from last chapter.

Quick question, in this story that Judy is 32/33 and Nick is 37/38 Years of Age? Nick is still Nick even though he has to tone a bit down for Eli. I still like that Judy is still caring and protecting for Eli because Edwin and his associate are out there and try to get Eli by any means.

I didn't not saw that moment coming for Baily and Sophia when they enter Mystic Spring Oasis. and takes the word "awkward" to whole another level when Sophia and Baily meets Keith (aka Sophia's grandfather) and his greeting to the pair.

I swear Ralph has got into "Overprotective Father" mode for little Rosalie in the second paragraph and hears her first words and gets over-excited. I do feel sorry for Nadine for missing a important moment for her kit but she needed to release her anger on somebody. This so far the sweetest moment among the new family and also the ending with Ralph and his daughter.

Overall a good chapter, cannot wait for the next one.

~Makahala XIII
celtcath74 chapter 14 . 9/24/2018
Great slice of life chapter. I enjoy reading those.
Razell chapter 14 . 9/23/2018
Isaac is a coyote after my own heart. Sci-Fi Nerd here! But the bake sale is a better idea.

Baily just had an interesting 'Meet the Family' moment.

Those poor guys! Never come between a mother and her cubs!

Great update!
Mr Black and White chapter 14 . 9/23/2018
Aw, so adorable. Loved the chapter keep it up!
ArchAngel319 chapter 14 . 9/23/2018
Thanks again Elite Shade for another great chapter. All I can say is that I loved a number of scenes in this chapter such as the fluff scene between Judy and Nick with the snowballs. I also loved the humorous scene you wrote about Sophia and Baily, and just hope that one day I never find myself in such a awkward position. Lol. However, the scene I loved the most was with Ralph and Rosalie's first words. Not only was that scene the dam cutest thing I've read in a while but also dam funny imagining the wrath of a scorned tigress mama. Anyway, good luck with your next chapter, and as always have fun writing.
Bigrob1945 chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
great chapter can't wait for the next one
imjustlikehumphery chapter 14 . 9/23/2018
Great chapter elite, keep it up! Sounds like Eli and his scout troop will be doin a bake sale for New Dawn for their big group activity which is pretty cool. As Eli said his mom's side of the family will be a huge help there. Looks like Nick is still up to his usual antics even after adoptin Eli. Nick has promised to tone it down though and set a better example for him though which is good. Bailey and Sophia found out the hard way that the Oasis is a naturalist club as her grandpa of all mammals came over to say hi and introduce himself to both Sophie and Bailey to both's horror from the sound of it. With Ralph, Rosalie said her first word while Nadine was on patrol. When she heard about it via phone call she was pissed to put it lightly and those frat boys paid dearly for it judging by the zapping Ralph heard though the phone. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BTA Snipez chapter 13 . 9/22/2018
: )
celtcath74 chapter 13 . 9/21/2018
The plot moves forward. I must admit that I am surprised that nether Judy nor Nick have noticed that their home is being watched. The police are normally trained in this sort of thing.
Mr Black and White chapter 13 . 9/20/2018
To Be Continued... what will happen NEXT!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »