Reviews for The Keyhole
Makahala XIII chapter 5 . 4/6/2018
I was interested that this chapter's focus among Wolfford/Fangmeyer and established them as a pair both off and on work.

Fangmeyer was really attached the young human infant even holding her for a small while, but how fast she managed to pull some strings with the Chief even though without telling her mate. But least these two can go through with and pass inspection to get the custody becoming parents

Man Baily's feelings towards Sophia are getting more towards romantic and what's with Jack to emphasize the difference between rabbits and hares. Can't wait for the next chapter

~Makahala XIII
LilSammyt chapter 5 . 4/4/2018
Hey there Elite. Can I call you just "Elite"? Anyways, my apologies for the late review. I was caught up with... um... you know... being... super lazy over spring break, and sleeping in every day. Every time I remembered I needed to write a review for this amazing chapter, I was away from my computer, or working around the house. But I was DETERMINED to write a review, so I set an alarm on my phone, and now here I am. Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I liked the focus on Wolford and Fangmeyer on this chapter, which kept what happened in the last chapter really fresh. So great job on that, but to be honest you always do a good job with these. I also love the length of your chapters. They aren't super short, and the aren't super long. It's the perfect length to be able to read in a comfortable amount of time, and still get a lot out of it. That's all I have for now. Thank you so much for all of the time you have dedicated to writing these fantastic stories. Goodbye now :).
-LilSammyT
ZILLAFAN chapter 5 . 4/4/2018
A wolf called Ralph... Will he grow to 9 meters tall?
GhostlyStranger chapter 5 . 4/3/2018
Another great chapter!
USA Patriot chapter 5 . 4/2/2018
I think Wolford and Fangmeyer do make a nice couple here. Surprised they’d been married 7 years with no kids with he much Nadine loves children. And she mistook Finnick for a lost kit, that’s hilarious. Glad Bailey is doing well with his job and everything. Also curious to see how well Cruz will do against Craigson. I know for sure a human wouldn’t do shit against a rhino with his or her bare hands in our world, lets see what he comes up with. Medium sized mammals (like humans) have some advantages and disadvantages. They can work with larger or smaller mammals relatively easily, but in a hand to hand fight they’re at a bit of a disadvantage. Can’t keep up with the speed and agility of a small mammal like a rabbit or hare, (with the exception of medium cats like cheetahs obviously, they can keep up with smaller or larger mammals, at least for awhile) and they can’t match a larger mammal like a bear, rhino or elephant in strength.
USA Patriot chapter 4 . 4/2/2018
I thought I had written a review, but it’s not showing up. So here we go. Really cool seeing Walter and Jack becoming friends, I like when these stories show cop buddies other than Nick and Judy. Eli has a crush ;). And it’s really funny how Nick and Judy are casually talking about Eli’s well being, while arresting a gang of robbers. Dr. Honey Badger, wasn’t she at cliffside asylum with Lionheart? Shame, she didn’t seem like a bad mammal. Guess she’s just afraid of humans.
Razell chapter 5 . 4/1/2018
Fennec needs to buy a bunch of t-shirts that say 'I'm a full-grown Fennec Fox, so F*** Off!' or something similar. Everyone mistakes him for a kit! Of course, sometimes that's part of the hustle...

WolfMeyer train, huh? And baby makes three.

Baily has a date! Baily has a date!

I wonder what all of those furry mammals think of humans shaving?

Is Jack biased against bunnies?
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 5 . 4/1/2018
Awesome wolf and fang will make great parents
imjustlikehumphery chapter 5 . 4/1/2018
Great chapter elite, keep it up! Well I'm gonna be really happy if this adoption thing goes well for Wolford and Fangmeyer. They very well might get this baby cause of what Nick and Judy did while gettin Eli all that time ago. With Baily it indeed looks like he's slowly realizing that Sophie might indeed like him for more than a friend would based on how much more time they're spendin with each other when they're not at their respective jobs. It's especially apparent with how he's thinkin of makin himself more presentable to impress her. I also think Baily's fallin for Sophie as well. At the academy Cruz and Savage are about to go against the rhino that Judy and Nick both had to knock out or otherwise defeat to pass this part of the academy. I wonder how both will do especially when it comes to Jack since Craigson, the rhino, is so lookin forward to facin him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 4 . 3/31/2018
Great chapter elite, keep it up! Well this ain't good. If Honey, the badger that, if I remember right helped Lionheart out at the asylum with tryin to see what was goin on with the 14 mammals that went savage, is wantin to use that acquired knowledge for the purpose of demonizing humans or outright killing them, it's not a good thing for anyone in Zootopia. Even more so when she says she's not gonna let anything stop her from achieving her goal. I'm really happy for Eli and all the other humans that have now integrated into Zootopian society pretty well but if what Honey and Edwin wanna do materializes this new society could crumble just like it did with Bellwether. Needless to say that wouldn't be good for anyone. Can't wait for the next chapter!
E-man-dy-S chapter 5 . 3/31/2018
Thank you for updating.
Happy Easter
Mr Black and White chapter 5 . 3/31/2018
And another chapter, good as always, love it how Cruz always keeps calling a Jack a rabbit when he's a hare, priceless reaction from Jack XD.
BTA Snipez chapter 5 . 3/31/2018
Once again another great chapter, keep it up! : )
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2018
Honey... As... The... Bad Guy...? DOES NOT COMPUTE, WARNING SYSTEM UNDER TO MUCH PRESSURE. *CRASHES Not saying its bad its just I'm use to her being portrayed being good. And is things like humans hunting going to be referenced?
USA Patriot chapter 3 . 3/22/2018
Oh great, psycho scientist is free. Had a feeling we hadn’t seen the last of him. Oh well, what’s a story without a little conflict? Really cute to see Fangmeyer take a liking to a little baby. Hahaha, Nick gonna give poor Judy a heart attack talking about discount child psychologists. They’re cheap for a reason.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »