Reviews for The Keyhole
USA Patriot chapter 2 . 3/22/2018
Damn, someone’s trying to help the nutjob armadillo. Glad to see some more of Cruz. Damn 6’8”, he’s a giant! That’s about the height you need to make average sized people look tiny lol. And you got Jack Savage in the story. Only now he’s just a cop instead of a secret agent. Cool. Lucky for Baily, getting a good spread of cards earned him a tip.
USA Patriot chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
I like Thomas, he’s cool. Has danger senses for when kits are doing something wrong or dangerous too apparently. How a bunny got on the ceiling fan will remain a mystery. Judy and Nick should just get married already. Nick is basically Eli’s father already, and he’s dating Judy, so why not? Good those asshole Junior Ranger Scouts disbanded. Glad Bailey is doing well with his work. And interesting to see some stuff from Bogo’s perspective.
Makahala XIII chapter 4 . 3/22/2018
I was still wondering of who was the mysterious ally to Edwin.

Looks both Cruz and Savage are both becoming close friends with many playful jabs to each other. Seeing Eli kind of getting teased of a crush is a bit funny.

Another funny moment with both Nick and Judy while still talking about the psychologist for Eli while cuffing criminals. Russell still worried for about high school since he had bad memories from Earth and his newly bond with Ethan. The roles have switched between Lily and Renato.

What really surprised me was the reveal of the ally who busted Edwin out was Honey Badger, usually is written as a character that is a close friend/ acquaintance towards Nick. Curious of her of what she gain with Edwin to discover about the humans. Can't wait for the next chapter

~Makahala XIII
GhostlyStranger chapter 4 . 3/21/2018
Another great chapter! Dr. Honey Badger, well things are get... interesting.
LilSammyt chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
My arms hurt from raising my expectations so much. I don't know how higher they can go, and this story just keeps getting better and better. I think I can... raise... it... a little higher... there we go. Ugh, Elite Shade, your writing is to good. It's so good and I read it so fast my brain just can't comprehend it. One thing I forgot to mention in my other review, was how good you are with transitioning. You make it very clear when you switch the point of view, and you do a great job of timing it. You don't all of a sudden cut off on one part, and go right into a new section. You ease us into the next sections, and change point of view at the perfect moment. I think the right word for this would be "fade", as in you fade from one section and go into the next. Very few writers can do this really well. So my praise to you Elite Shade. You are doing a wonderful job. But anyways, I love this chapter. I loved how you revealed who our new villain is. It was not at all who I expected, but I love how you bring back minor characters from the original Zootopia and make them important. I probably need to stop, because if I try to list out all the things I love about your writing, I'm never going to finish. So I'm gonna leave off here. Again, Love your writing, and keep up the great work. :)
-LilSammyt
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
Great update love how sweet this story series is.
Razell chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
Edwin is rude, isn't he? Not a bit of gratitude, just complaints. What a jerk! He needs his brain washed...

Lyla, huh? Eli has a crush!

Russell's getting therapy, that's great. After all he's been through, he needs it. Hopefully, he'll be able to make friends at high school. And Ethan should adapt quickly, he'll get to be around Russell a lot outside of school.

Walter's progressing well and making friends. Never insult a hare!

Lily and Renato are literally sitting in a tree...

Honey Badger just don't care!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
I didn't expected another chapter so soon! Great!
BTA Snipez chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
Story just keeps getting better : )
LilSammyt chapter 3 . 3/18/2018
Hello Elite Shade, I am a little new to this fandom, as I fell in love with Zootopia around Christmas, and I just finished reading all of "The Door" and "The Keyhole". I have to say that your writing amazes me. Like, seriously, it has blown me away with how good it is. Normally I'm not a fan of putting humans in the Zootopia world, but you completely changed my opinion on that. I love all the twists and turns your stories have. There have been times where I have fallen off my bed because you cracked me up so much. So keep doing what you are doing, as I couldn't ask for more. You have an amazing talent for writing. Until next time, this is LilSammyt, signing off. :)
Makahala XIII chapter 3 . 3/9/2018
Interesting to finally see both Fangmeyer and Wolford and both of them had found the youngest human coming to Zootopia, hilarious of Ralph of a reminder of Nadine trying to help Finnick. Surprising that already that the (unnamed) baby girl had already imprinted with Nadine Fangmeyer but now pose a problem with CPS.

Looks like Eli despite finally find a stable home with people to help him, however he still plagued with physical and emotional scars from Earth. Judy and Nick really want to help him and hopes that the psychologist can help.

I'm still wondering of who this mysterious ally that is busting Edwin out of the mental hospital but now is a bad omen towards the humans. Still hope that the humans get away from Edwin, can't wait for the next chapter.
GhostlyStranger chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
Another good chapter you wrote in "The Keyhole."
koh319 chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
I wonder who Dr. shellison's new friend is and it seems the baby has already found a mother in Nadine
CookBoss88 chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
Please, let that baby's first words be: "Stripy Baby".

I love this. I love your whole concept here. Please keep writing.

Most "Human in Zootopia" stories don't work. But for some reason, yours does :)

More power to you.
Mr Black and White chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
Once again a master piece of a chapter, you know I was in Eli shoes once when it came round to my parents having a divorce, it's not fun. But anyway let's not talk about that because that's in the past.

So keep up the good work and I know something that can help you with your depression, I find listening to happy and catchy music is the best for when I'm depressed especially music like 'Come Alive' from the Greatest Showman.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »