Reviews for The Keyhole
imjustlikehumphery chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
Great chapter elite, keep it up! Wolford's got a point regardin the Zootopia CPS agents that will be coming for the baby girl they found especially since Fangmeyer and her have gotten quite attached to each other emotionally. Also looks like Edwin has been sprung by his mysterious ally. Lets hope that none of the humans includin Eli are in immediate danger with him out. I suspect that he's gonna need time to restart his "research" so Zootopia had better find him before he's ready to do that. If not I fear all of Zootopia might be in peril. With Eli havin that nightmare and not wantin to really talk about it with his parents, Nick and Judy agreed to talk to him about havin him see a physiologist. It's a really good idea I gotta say and I hope he's open to it and knows his parents are only tryin to help him with his past life. With Edwin out and a new ally with his cause I really think Eli will be key in puttin that nutty armadillo and his new accomplice where they belong, in a prison cell or better yet in a pair of electric chairs that is if Zootopia does that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BTA Snipez chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
Keep up the awesome work : )
E-man-dy-S chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
Loved this update.
Very much looking forward to the next one.
Thank you for posting.
Razell chapter 3 . 2/26/2018
Edwin's free. That's decidedly not good.
A baby now. Imagine growing up in an alien world like that, with no memories of your birth world. I hope they let her meet other humans, so she won't feel totally alone and 'different'. And it looks like a certain tigress is planning on becoming a mommy!

Rabbits and their big ears.
Poor Eli.
'I got a friend who's an excellent discount child psychologist' LOL!

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. I'm glad writing helps you.
MonsterKIDS234 chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
old make cause I love the you made the door and this story too so continue playing
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 1/25/2018
Love Eli with the kits super cute
GhostlyStranger chapter 2 . 1/22/2018
Another great chapter Elite Shade and who is this Friend to Dr. Shellison?
Ema and Emanuel Suza chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
this is some good stuff man. let me know if you need any extra characters.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
Great chapter elite, keep it up! Well while everyone is doin well it looks like it might be only a matter of time before Edwin is out of the mental prison he got put in thanks to his mysterious friend and from the sound of what the armadillo has planned for the humans of Zootopia, they better watch their backs. One thing that's good is Walter will be able to help take Edwin and his friend down when he becomes an officer. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sky Hooves chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
Jack Savage!? DAMN! If possible, this story just got 20% cooler!

And all in all, a great chapter!
Makahala XIII chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
It's always interesting to read your monthly update of your fan-fiction.

Another morning in the Hopps' household, although Eli still has a problem with sleeping with his younger cousins and Nick makes a small quip. But it looks like Jasmine & Charlie has under control. It was endearing and funny that the younger rabbits voicing their unsureness of why they need to be sleeping with Eli.

Looks like Cruz is finding excitement from the academy of Zootopia rather than his old home, interesting seeing Jack Savage being friendly with Cruz. Possible if both of them are going paired as partners. Aww, Sarah Otterton's first swim lesson with her mother in public setting and Mrs. Otterton proud of Sarah and not caring of the stares of the crowd. Renato being a gentle(man/mammal) with Lily while she down with a cold. It was kind of odd reading that Lionheart wants to get a card reading from Baily rather normally by Phyllis. At least Baily went through the reading and even though with the particular card, at least made Lionheart happy.

I hope to see if the human(s) will interact with each other at some point.

Looks like Edwin is remembering of what happen nine months at Bunnyburrow and wondering of why the Nighthowlers didn't effect the human. Also planning how to study the humans by any means necessary but now it looks like he has a follower to enact his vicious plan. Can't wait for the next chapter.

-Makahala XIII
koh319 chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
A great chapter, keep up the good work
Razell chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
Oh no, Edwin has a believer. Of course, he wouldn't be the only one suspicious of humans, the Nighthowler debacle showed pretty clearly what kind of ugliness lurks just beneath the skin of Zootopia. There is always going to be that fear of the other, of the ones who are different.

I take it Baily was using his own tarot deck? I can't really imagine Zootopia using the term 'Celtic', though they almost certainly would have a similar culture somewhere. Wolves with kilts and bagpipes? I'm serious... Mostly. The Scots, and probably the Irish, have wolves and legends of Werewolves.

Walter Cruz of the ZPD. Hopefully his former colleagues got busted, crooked cops are disgraceful, and ones willing to kill a good cop are just disgusting.

Renato and Lily are literally sitting in a tree...

You can't have an otter without water.

Hopefully Eli can get some rest now!
ArchAngel319 chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
Thanks for another awesome chapter. Good luck with the next one, and as always have fun writing.
E-man-dy-S chapter 2 . 1/19/2018
I enjoyed read this update.
Thank you for taking the time to post.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »