Reviews for The Keyhole
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Someone needs to make a comic series out of your story.
Mithril P. Adament chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Great great great. OK. I saw epilogue on the door and started freaking out. Good thing you put that message. Keep it up and while I like Eli is this one going to focus more on the others?
mc arno chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
super fanfiction j'ai hâte de lire la suite sur ceux je te dis à la prochaine et bon courage;)
ACDCrocks4ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Wonderful job Elite. A story continuing on from the end of The Door. We will continue to see the development of your characters and their lives in the world of Zootopia. Will we continue to look into the pasts of Eli, Bailey, Sarah, Lilly, Russell, and Walter Cruz?
Outcast320 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
nice way to start off the sequel
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
The little kits with Eli and Nick were really cute.
Razell chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I figured Nick joining the police force would ruffle a few feathers, no offence to avians intended. Oh how much more a human! A human cop in Zootopia.

Thomas is still the big 'little' brother. With little bunnies hanging from the ceiling fan and running around with hammers they need someone to keep things under control.

Ah, yes, the Junior Ranger Scouts. I remember them. So does Nick. Let's hope the new group is better.

And they keep on coming. I know a certain armadillo must be going postal about now.

Great new story so far. Will any of the humans meet? I think Eli saw Baily in the hospital while he was unconscious, but I don't recall any of the other humans even seeing one another. It might be good for him to meet another human, maybe Russel, as they're closest in age. Of course, with Cruz working at ZPD with both of his parents, Eli will likely meet him eventually.
GhostWolf88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Nice little story, but it seems to jump around a lot...at least so far.
Mr Black and White chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
good start, looking forward to the next chapter *thumbs up*
imjustlikehumphery chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Great chapter and start of the second arc elite, keep it up! Pretty cool that Nick and Judy are goin to PTA meetings to get more involved with Eli's education and knowin how he's doin I know both are gonna be proud of him. Meanwhile with Eli and Thomas not to mention the fluffle that is Thomas's siblings, are all over the human boy a bit to much for his liking. He just doesn't have the heart to tell them that. Love how Nick reacted when the first kit woke and noticed him proceeded by the whole bunch wakin. Nick didn't have a chance to avoid that fluffle. With Baily, Phyllis loves him workin for her so much as he keeps the place clean not to mention makes a nice chunk of money from his fortune tellings. Love how she makes him blush and get nervous when she mentions Sophia though. Just shows how much he likes her. Regardin Walter though I'm genuinely surprised that Bogo, of all mammals given his position within the ZPD, is silently rooting for the human that indeed joined the academy followin Ben's advice. Given he was a Sergent in the LAPD, not an easy city to police by no means, he should have no real issues rising up in the ranks once he gets used to the different districts. To be honest he reminds me of a certain bunny and fox in how he might be the first of his kind to graduate the academy and probably encounter some prejudice along the way. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Makahala XIII chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
That was fast publishing the second arc of "The Door."

So both Nick and Judy head into the PTA meeting and Judy still has the blackmail over Nick in video meanwhile Thomas with the kits and Eli. Always charming to see Thomas by Eli's side and the novelty of Eli being a jungle gym to little kits has not stopped. Surprised that some of Judy's relatives had moved out of Bunny Burrow and moved into Zootopia.

As more into the PTA Meeting, Judy starts talking with Mike's parents and hear about Ranger Scouts and surprising despite the JRS division had disbanded due to specism. Then Judy starts talking the idea to Nick despite his bad memories of the JRS and Nick decided to go with it. Curious about if Eli is going to try joining RS. Again with Eli and his cousins sleeping together adorable and ahh... the "Uncle Nick" shtick never gets old with me.

Looks like Baily just cleaning up the store before locking up, before seeing his boss Phyllis finishing a card reading to Lionheart about his (future?) and asking about spending his day-off. So it looks like that Zootopia has accepted the humans as another species although some Zootopia residents are still weary about them. Man it looks like Chief Bogo, is having high confidence for Cruz at the ZPD Academy.

A great start for the second arc.

-Makahala XIII
GhostlyStranger chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Another great chapter!
Ema and Emanuel Suza chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
This is some very good product keep up the good work
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21