Reviews for The Keyhole
Shinigamilover2 chapter 24 . 6/21/2019
Russel has a crush on a dingo boy? That's so cute! And It's awesome that Eli's not letting the whole kidnapping thing stop him from doing what he loves too, that's very encouraging

Keep it up!
JOE1992 chapter 23 . 5/8/2019
You should do a Mother's Day compilation of shorts with all the human kids doing something special for their mother's. Even if it's not finished until after Mother's Day.
GhostlyStranger chapter 23 . 5/8/2019
Now, there is happy ending to that event and another great chapter.
Makahala XIII chapter 23 . 5/7/2019
Man the conclusion among Eli, MikeHoney Badger with the two scouts going up against the crazed mammal. Mike being sly with directions and getting a lucky break to send a message.

The Calvary finally arrived to location and found out that both of them in a forest and the anger seething inside Judy to take down the kitnapper. Honey Badger was so desperate became her demise

Look like that H.B was finally capture Eli until Judy came out of nowhere and saved her kit. The happy family finally reunite and actually love Nick making Judy sure that it's not her fault. Ahh the sibling plie makes a return and still poor Robert can't comply wearing glasses

It's been a few chapters since Ralph, Nadine,Rosalie together and small cute moment. Question is Rosalie a daddy's girl because of her dad's ears and nuzzle.

Looks like we're getting near the end of the 2nd arc and hoping if next story happens

Either way love the chapter and here is to next update.

~MAK
Spectre47 chapter 23 . 5/7/2019
Absolutely loving this, been a while since I've been on this site and reading this has really put me in the mood, looking forward to more!
There are not names chapter 23 . 5/7/2019
Great as always your story's are amazing and I look to see for updates every day or 2 and will you continue the story of this where the hunan turn into animals if not all g I hope this story keeps going
From a australia fan
Sky Hooves chapter 23 . 5/7/2019
That was just beautiful. Nice action scenes and heartmelting cuteness. Looking forward what else you have planned
imjustlikehumphery chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
Great chapter elite, keep it up! I'm happy to see that largely thanks to that text from Mike to Thomas and the eventual brutal takedown of Honey by a determined and royally pissed of Judy that both Mike and Eli are now safely with their respective parents and families. I love that after everything calmed down that a sizable chunk of Eli's cousins swarmed him in his room to play on him. Meanwhile Nadine got snubbed again by little Rosalie. Like Ralph said she's a clear daddy's girl. The fact that both Honey and Edwin are behind bars is great for all of the humans in Zootopia for sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!
koh319 chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
at least Honey is out of the way, but this can't be the end
Lord demon chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
I would to see another portal expect instead of humans there's orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, and trolls coming out of them
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
So glad everything worked out
Razell chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
HA! You lose, Honey! Feel the Wrath of Judy!

Never underestimate an angry mother... The part where she was struggling to control herself and not actually harm Honey was great. It shows the deeper emotions and reasoning there. Judy wants to hurt this badger who kitnapped her son, but she's a police officer and a good mammal. She can't just hurt her, not while she's down, anyway... A bit of inner struggle there.

I also like how you're so consistent with terms, 'Con-Mammal', 'Kitnapped', 'Mammalkind.' You really pay attention to these details and ideas!

Thank God for Mike, right!? Stealthy Escape From Pursuit Badge well earned.
USA Patriot chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
Awesome. Glad to see another chapter. And Eli and Mike are safe! Really, threatening great bodily harm on someone isn’t going to convince them to come out of hiding. Pretty dumb on uer part. But she is insane. I kind of wanted details of Judy beating up the badger, but I guess I can use my imagination. All I’m wondering though, is how Robert confused hos wallet for salmon. Like, it’s in your pocket. And did he actually take a bite out of it? That kinda ruined his I.D.s and such. Plus they feel different in the hand, or paw, so I’m assuming he cut it with fork and knife first lol. Maybe he needs cataract surgery. Oh, and if you hadn’t noticed I have a real account now. So yay for that.
Wolfpaw chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
I love your story keep it up!
seakard chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
Very nice chapter! Just had a BIT of trouble imagining the "fight" between Judy and Honey. Gotta agree with Big Mike, it IS difficult to get a grip on the idea of a bunny bodyslamming a badger! But it sure is FUN Trying! Did she just do a scoop slam style, or an Oklahoma Stampede/Big Thump style? (Ok, that just PROVES how Old I am! Wrestlers Dr Death Steve Williams and Junk Yard Dog!) Then again, Adrenaline Rush CAN help one do Anything (Almost!)!
Poor Nadine, baby probably gonna say "Ma-Ma" when she's in another room!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »