Reviews for Exitus
Kirara-Elfkin chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Huh. Very nice one shot, plenty of little details but it's funny, I always thought the opposite. :P I don't know why but I always thought that with age it would be the human blood that would fade, the supernatural nature of his youkai blood allowing him to become something new. I imagined that Inuyasha (if he survived that long) would slowly pull away after his human companions death and eventually become a sort of living myth.
*wanders off, pondering the subject matter*
mysterychild chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
this was very beautiful. .::sniff::. Very well written
abandoned five-ever chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was amazing! Kagome and Inuyasha not being able to have kids isn't a concept I've heard of before, so kudos on that. I adored the fic!
Ivellios chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
It was a very nice short story. I would say more but I have work to do.
JMaxwell chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This is a lovely story, and I always recommend it to people. (I'm actually the person your last reviewer was referring to, but I didn't look this story up for that.)

I don't know if you still keep up with Inuyasha, but it just ended. The scanlated last chapter was posted on adinuyasha today. Anyway, out of the far-too-many fanfics I've read, I think you're the one closest to nailing it. Congratulations.
Drake Clawfang chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I recently wrote my own story "One Last Time", and a reviewer told me your story was similar. So I tracked ya down. :D And I see what they meant.

A wonderfully written story, quite tragic and beautiful in its despair. Well done.
Yoshida Megumi chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This was very good, even if it made me rather sad. It was still beautiful and extremely well written.
Kaluki chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is such a peaceful ending to the Inuyasha story. I almost don't want to read any more - fanfiction or manga - and leave this as the ending for everything.

*sniff* I think you made me cry...
wbaker5286 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
the beauty of this story is unbelievalbe. the simple dignity at the end of his life was so well portrayed in your words. this was a very moving piece that made me unashamed of my tears.

J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Gorgeous. Simple and elegant writing. Wonderful details and in character memories. Dreaded the ending, but when it came, it was perfect.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
damn, now I'm crying hysterically. So cruel to poor little ol' me!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Aww... Cute! Good job, I really liked it! It felt very real to me. _
Michi P chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
wow. that was amazing. the end was BEAUTIFUL! i loved the whole thing. Your writing is fantastic.

Thank you!

~michi p.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
great fic!
elianthos chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Beautiful. Again.

'He had lived a sharp, brilliant, brief youkai life, like a burning arrow shot into the sky, still blazing as it tumbled, inevitably drawn by the pull of the earth, its flight exhausted.' I really adore your writing style. This sentence reminded me of Achille's. And of the fate of every being borne from the joining of two different worlds. Opposite converging. the end and the beginning of the cycle. And opposites meeting and merging. รน

thanks for sharing.