Reviews for Reincarnation Roulette
ManticoreBlues chapter 12 . 10/23
love the fanfiction, hope you update soon
ChiDead chapter 12 . 10/1
Dang that’s was a good read. Only wish there is more
The She-WolfFox chapter 12 . 8/16
Please update I love this story.
So bloody funny, loved every single moment
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 12 . 5/5
When it comes to crack fics, this is definitely up there with some of the most entertaining.
Lykeans chapter 12 . 1/7
This was the funniest shit I have ever read when it comes down to Code Geass fanfiction. I cried my eyes out when you brought in Harry Potter into all of this. The fact he's Ligh Yagami, Oh My GOD!

Thank you for blessing me with this wondrous story!
Aren serathy chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
Even without any thought to it I never liked genbu the man quite frankly was an idiot. As has been stated do or die resistance would certainly be the later. As soon as the first gens hit the battlefield he could’ve surrendered while still having some negotiation power as well as using that time to smuggle military assets to China. While I can understand Suzaku’s atonement complex he did the right thing capping his old man.
god of all chapter 12 . 7/11/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/5/2019
Was the Code Geass anime this weird?
Hotshot6 chapter 12 . 5/28/2019
Have lelouch as tfs alucard, or maybe tfs bulma, if only to strain trunk's only sane man routine for hilarity purposes, maybe have lulu be one timelines bulma, with his reaction to the other bulma who is more sane than his mom is, or vice versa in horror. Multiverse theory is a thing.
Grilled Cheesby chapter 12 . 5/17/2019
i was very much hoping suzululu would be a thing and my wish was granted. lovely chapter
pepijn30 chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
previous lives: i wanna see a meeting between lelouch and alucard hellsing ultimate/abridged in a discusion on morality and why genocide would be wrong

should give a nice little shock if they do it on live television
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 12 . 5/9/2019
Please update soon!
god of all chapter 12 . 5/8/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Zera Of The Damned chapter 8 . 5/6/2019
I'm getting some Long Live The Queen vibes, but I'm far more invested in this story, it's been a delight.