Reviews for Reincarnation Roulette
god of all chapter 12 . 7/11
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Was the Code Geass anime this weird?
Hotshot6 chapter 12 . 5/28
Have lelouch as tfs alucard, or maybe tfs bulma, if only to strain trunk's only sane man routine for hilarity purposes, maybe have lulu be one timelines bulma, with his reaction to the other bulma who is more sane than his mom is, or vice versa in horror. Multiverse theory is a thing.
Grilled Cheesby chapter 12 . 5/17
i was very much hoping suzululu would be a thing and my wish was granted. lovely chapter
pepijn30 chapter 1 . 5/14
previous lives: i wanna see a meeting between lelouch and alucard hellsing ultimate/abridged in a discusion on morality and why genocide would be wrong

should give a nice little shock if they do it on live television
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 12 . 5/9
Please update soon!
god of all chapter 12 . 5/8
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Zera Of The Damned chapter 8 . 5/6
I'm getting some Long Live The Queen vibes, but I'm far more invested in this story, it's been a delight.
This bonus life reminds me of John Ringo's Special Circumstances novels
Quatermass chapter 11 . 5/1
I'm curious, was this a reference to Granin's last line in "Metal Gear Solid 3"?
Quatermass chapter 5 . 5/1
Hmm...you've been asking for ideas for omakes. Well...while it's probably been done, why not Lelouch reincarnated as one of the characters from the "Fate" franchise? Like Waver from "Fate/Zero", Shirou, Rin or Sakura from "Fate/Stay Night", etc?

Or, to make things hilarious, a lover and ally of Eto from "Tokyo Ghoul"? Or, better yet, as Eto herself? Seriously, your female Lelouch characters have a LOT in common with Eto, especially being crazy awesome chessmasters...emphasis on crazy.
legendaryNOT chapter 12 . 4/25
Interesting chapter,nice plot development with the Lancelot and potential relationship I hope you eventually include Charles’ reaction to the relation ship. Look forward to future chapters
Phoenix chapter 12 . 4/25
Oh my gosh this is great especially the Suzu/Lulu part.
Op chapter 12 . 4/16
Poor c.c, kallen, and shirley. Wasnt suppose to end this way for them.
Op chapter 8 . 4/16
Give lulu a death note, renegan, code, geass, and a stand, then ill favorite this fanfic. Now that I think about it, Lulu with c.c gonna be lesbian and with suzaku it still gay, no incest please.