Reviews for Harry Potter and the Age of the Dark Lords
ej-83 chapter 5 . 2/28/2019
huh..so daphne is the heir..not voldemort..am surprised that all except potters remember harry..well..since he claimed the ravenclaw name and all..maybe at the goblins..they can make it official..n disown the other potter twin from the ravenclaw line..n also expose dumbledore..keep up the good work
themadmartian chapter 5 . 2/10/2019
This story has good potential, I'll be keeping an "EYE" on it to see what happens next.

0))
kent-jensen chapter 4 . 10/9/2018
MORE PLZ
Dennis Wayne Daugherty chapter 3 . 7/21/2018
Please update soon i love this story please updates
necroves chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
This story is a very nice and interesting look at the original story. A lot of thought was put into this story and I can't wait for the next chapter to see where this goes.
Gracealma chapter 3 . 2/24/2018
Oh my they both will be great!
Gracealma chapter 2 . 2/24/2018
So glad that Miss Roxy taught Harry to meditate. That will protect him.
Hope Harry will be oj ay after his beating.
Almanaro Alcarafinwe chapter 2 . 1/16/2018
Damn, you know, the storyline is good but please, Harry and Daphne instead of Padma.
Colt01 chapter 2 . 1/14/2018
Interesting ... This story has potential and I'm interested to see where you take it. I can see that James will not be good in Harry's eyes for now. Good start, but the real plot will only develop as the story progresses. Good luck!
Com-scholar chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
The beginning of the story has foundation that can be built on, gud beginning. As the summary says that Harry is smart so going by that way can u make him use his intellect more, as other stories make theirs, they'll tell you how smart he is but you will see no such thing in the story only his brash personality.