Reviews for One Night She Told Him
fashiongrrl chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
oh what a sweet fic, loved it! damn i wish that's how 'first date' really had ended. nice job. :)
Chazzychaz chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
aww that was really sweet

C
spikeismylover chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
how sweet, if only that could have happened in the show!
sisterspookyleh chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
ahh, so cute.
love the nice touch at the end with Dawn leaving them in the moment. such a nice touch.
this is supring me on to post some of my fanfic. i wrote a short spike one and i'm still working on a long spuffy one, but i always felt a bit unconfident. but hey who cares, if it sucks, it sucks!
The Cellar Dweller chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Ah that was really sweet. Way sweeter than she apparently was capable of in S7. It's that damn 'rape' scene. No one of the Buffy writers dared to really put them back together again after that. Scared people would say they 'condoned' rape or something.

Of course that was soulless Spike (who didn't even know what he was doing). And soulless Angel has done far far worse, but everyone's fine with the idea that HE and Buffy could still be together...just pisses me off. Reading fics like yours helps. Hehe.
kathryn's thought chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
it should of happened like this:)
SpIkE lOvEr chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
she have told him that she loved him then instead of waiting until the end
SpikesLuv1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
OMG

That was so sweet I felt like I was gonna puke when I saw Buffy and principle wood together

Buffy

Spike

Eva

SPIKE ROCKS MY WORLD:)
Spuffy chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Aw that's adorable. I was so excited after that episode where she told him that she wasn't ready for him not be there. Too bad it didn't end like that!
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
That was really really good!
spider girl5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
I loved this I wish this this is how first date

ended -