Reviews for TAD
ConlonKeith chapter 1 . 6/14
Have you ever read any of the clive cussler books I am wondering what would it be like to have the universes of the Clive Cussler books/novels and the Stargate Franchise-tv show blended.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 7 . 5/30
That worked very well, I really enjoyed it. The only quibble I would have is Capt. Carter was often shown doing a lot of computer work and programing so the scene getting McGee to assist her might have been more along the lines of "I can, but it would be faster with help" cue McGee.
Katescats chapter 7 . 3/22
Hi that was a very good story.
HoneyBear84 chapter 8 . 6/19/2020
Loved it
misherukuro chapter 7 . 4/12/2020
Great read.
TLWtlw chapter 6 . 2/29/2020
Since when is Carter not good with computers?
julianne chapter 8 . 9/22/2019
Loved your story with just one detail that was not true to the Stargate 1 universe. Samantha Carter worked on the computer systems that make the Stargate operational from her time at the Pentagon before she joined Stargate Command. So her expertise with computers is unmatched. But I guess you wanted something for McGee to do during the defense of SGC so I understand the discrepancy.
framework4 chapter 8 . 1/3/2019
Delightful tale
CFZ chapter 8 . 10/25/2018
So, I missed it. Who had the snake in him?
Darkwolfberlin chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Sorry but the Story and all where for me off, when Carter say she is not good with computers...? I mean wtf the woman that build the most from the Stargate computers and the x-301-305... a Genius andere not good with Computers? Let her she say she need a second pair hands or so for McGees part, but make she to a stupid blondes? Sorry the writing is good but what Carter, Teal’c and some parts O’Neill characters are... it is very sad because the writing from the story was so good
KyliaQuilor chapter 8 . 8/25/2018
interesting
erik chapter 7 . 7/10/2018
A great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2018
Sorry, but have you ever seen Stargate? There are many things off with the story. The equiptment is so old because the show is so old (relatively speaking) and Carter no good with computers?!
leahk80 chapter 7 . 6/20/2018