Reviews for Siren in the Deep
Sadekuuro chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Your account is apparently closed, but darn it, I'm going to review anyway!

I absolutely adore this fic (as well as some of your others), and it's a crying shame that they've all been discontinued. I guess I'll just have to imagine how this would have turned out... Sadly, it just won't be the same.
Wannabe Shinobi chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
I think this story is absolutely fantastic and that you are a fabulous writer- everything is wonderfully described in a way that can be recognized and understood, and the way you portray them is way cool (: I've never seen an episode of Sailor Moon in my life, and only know Zoro very lightly, though I sometimes fangirl daydream. I do hope you work on this one... it's very, very good.
mocchiatta chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
I'm not one for crossovers or the like, but this is probably the first one I've read that I've really come to like! You manage to keep Zoro and Ami in character, but somehow accentuate the difference of each; Zoro is more meancing and Ami exudes utter serenity. I can't wait for more chapters to load and see how the relationship develops!
Bloody Vixen chapter 4 . 4/23/2003
Chicken! Chicken! CHICKEN! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (looks ops sorry sorry didn't get enough sleep for the last few days...)
Insane and Psyco chapter 4 . 4/6/2003
OH. Continue continue continue. This is great! I love it. Can't wait for more. Though I'm torn on what I want first, Requim or this. they're both so good. You are just an amazing writer. It's hard to beleive you're only 15. GIVE ME MORE! ... please. Kay, food is ready. me got to go now. Great job. cool fic.

Insane
Insane and Psyco chapter 2 . 4/6/2003
oh. You've got my attention. That's an incredable start. I love it. Do continue.

Insane
Mistress of Ice chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
I guess I did...sometimes I am such an idoit! *glomps back* Hai Purplemongoose-san! PLease write more!
Mistress of Ice chapter 3 . 3/25/2003
yeah!another update! I hope I get a mention in like the next chappie or something..or did I forget to review again?*straches head* o well...maybe next time ne?
Vittaria chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
yes, you are definitely keepin up the good work! This is such a great story! LOL WHERE on EARTH did you find a plushie of him? I want one! ::jealous:: :P

-DLD-
Purple Mongoose chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
Oif - when I uploaded the chapter, it knocked out the webpage links. *sighs* Okie, here they are, in the order mentioned:

first pic: legato_ .

second pic: jaeger_ .

[info site; couldn't find URL at time, I'll post it later]

Sorry!

-Palla.
Vittaria chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
tehehe. I love this story- it's so fun to read! lol. well I'm really tired...it's like midnite...ttyl! keep up the good work

-DLD-
Mistress Of Ice chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
OMG! Another spectacular ami fic from you! I also feel your pain...it taks hours just to find a good amixover fic...*sobs* anyways please write more purplemongoose-sama!
mystlady chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
Oh wow.. I love your writing styles. I have no complaints... I mean to review your Duo/Ami fic but I keep forgetting (It's under my faves)... I hope you would consider writing more Amy fics in the future... But for me, I'm gonna be retiring from SM Crossover Section and do something else... I hope more fics like these would somehow revive the readers interest. And I love your comments on Usagi's part. LOL. She is somewhat a mutated.. much like an X-Men.. Hehehe...
Bloody Vixen chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
Are, a first One Piece and Sailor Moon fic, truly an original! But how come only Amy? I think it is good that author's nowadays are concentraring on other characters aside Usagi, me thinks the latter had enough of romance. Will amy join the group or what, if she does...he, he, i better not think too much!
Vittaria chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
hey! I love One Piece, I read it in Shonen Monthly! This looks to be a good story, I like how its written. i hope you find a beta-reader! sry, I'm already doin it for one person. well ttyl! -DLD-