Reviews for Fluffy Pink Something
Lmao I love it
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Cute! Oh Kami, Veggie on a sugar high? ._lll

storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
i was grinning throughout that whole fic. it was so funny. heck i'm still grinning now. it was hillarious
Miko Kikyou chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
it was a pretty cool story, but by that time 18 wasn't an andriod, she was wished himan. but that was funny, and a really good story.
The-Great-Eagleman chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Hilarious, where do you come up with this stuff? I can just see it being put into the cartoon.

Plz r/r my story, Trunks and Goten: The Begining
Volcanic chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Hi Great story! What I like about it is I've seen sugar doing strange things to people *shudders* Wow thank you so much for reviewing my story The Great Dreamwraith reviewed my story (not sarcastic) Wow I love you all your story's and I really glad you enjoyed mine. Please get Twilight of the Dawn chapter 3 I can't wait to see what happens!
Angel's Star chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That was funny too! I really liked it. You should write more humor. Keep it up!
Dream chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Only one word could some that up: sweet! Cute story :D :D :D
herbsandlemons chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Very good.
Afrodite chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
This was cute and amusing! The image of the Sons and Trunks laughing made me want to laugh, too. It's so funny how Piccolo and Vegeta were worked up over cotton candy. This one-shot was a treat!
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
That was fun :)
The Ace of Authors chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Hey, that was pretty funny. I got your review, and I think you and I have the same opinions about reviews. I'd like to e-mail you sometime, but I don't know yours. Send it to me via my mail. Again, thanks for the review. Oh, and on more thing...Your right. Piccolo pretty much does say cool. _ He's my favorite, too! I promise, more crap will be up in a little bit. Peace Easy!
Senkensha chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
*Falls over laughing* Oh that was just... *Wipes away a tear* I'm gonna be thinking about that one for the rest of the week.
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 3/24/2003

For an instant, all activity on the island ceased. Vegeta and Goku both turned their heads and stared at Piccolo. Krillin even stuck his head out through the door he’d been hiding behind. Piccolo had been insulted! And by Gohan, no less!

Even Vegeta cringed slightly as Piccolo grabbed the front of Gohan’s shirt and hauled him up to his face level. Which, for Gohan, was several feet off the ground. “I AM NOT AFRAID OF A PIECE OF FLUFFY PINK JUNK!” the Namek yelled in his face.

“Because I refuse to spar with a Saiyan on a sugar high,” Piccolo replied, smirking as Vegeta took a running leap towards the now-panicking Goku.

Puar Briefs chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
I KNEW it was cotton candy. Heh, Gohan is the only char who couldve said that and lived. Any other would be a lil speck o'dust... or not even!

Very cute! Vegeta on a sugar high! LOL!