Reviews for Oblivion
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 50 . 7/13
I just stayed up all night long reading this. was so good
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 50 . 7/12
Loved this!
ksouza3 chapter 50 . 7/11
Omg I loved this story! Such a great plot and your characters were amazing. I've never really pictured Hermione and Regulus together, but now you have me looking for more fics with this pairing. I also loved all the friendships Hermione formed in this story. That ending with Draco's new gf and Narcissa's comment about "this time" was such a brilliant way to end this story. Thanks for another amazing story!
JessebelleSilver chapter 50 . 7/11
I absolutely loved your story! I'm so glad it turned out this way. Any chance of a 10 or 15 years later epilogue? _
Holly chapter 50 . 7/10
Now, I really liked the story, every bit of it, even if by all generally accepted rules of time travel it’s noy possible to have ended this way. If Hermione changed literally everything, why would a Kreature of the new future send the new Hermione back in time to fix what had once happened? If he didn’t, old Hermione must have been produced from thin air, which is both realistically and magically impossible. Thus the plot would have been reversed, so Kreature would have gone back to sending old Hermione back in time again. But that’s a whole circle (grandfather paradox and whatnot) that I think was maturely avoided by simply ignoring it. I still really liked the story.

The thing about the ending, though, with Draco and new Hermione - I’m honestly not sure if that makes me happy or uncomfortable, knowing that she’s genetically the same person, so he’d technically fall in love with his Godmother...

Anyway, this was great fun. You’re an amazing writer and I’m so glad to have read this story
Joanna chapter 50 . 7/7
Merlin what a wonderful journey i truly loved it
Calindy chapter 50 . 7/5
Brilliant ending! absolutely perfect. Thank you so much.
peanutbutterjamjellyyy chapter 50 . 7/4
I read this story in one sitting I just couldn't put it down! I love how unique this story was and honesty it was such a pleasure reading it
PurplePhoenixx chapter 50 . 7/3
thankyou! this was such a great story! I enjoyed every minute and loved how you portrayed Hermione!
Blue chapter 50 . 6/26
Best. Story. Ever
Fadingspirit chapter 50 . 6/26
I absolutely love this! You should totally make a sequel.
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 6/25
Hey! Loved this story! Thanks for writing it!
magical medicine chapter 50 . 6/22
i choked on my tea. i hadn’t thought of little hermione for a long time!
i love your narcissa. and your cassiopeia. honestly, i love everything about this.
lakelady8425 chapter 50 . 6/20
Brilliant, satisfying ending to this wonderful story. Thank you for sharing your creativity.
Kittenshift17 chapter 50 . 6/16
What a brilliant end to the story! And look at this! I was meant to write a whole bunch of chapters today, including the next chapter for Tip of My Tongue. And instead I've spent the whole day reading your wonderful story. You're amazing, and this is brilliant. I loved it. Thank you ever so much for writing it. You're incredibly talented and I'm very much looking forward to reading Wolf Island, in addition to the other works on your profile.

xx-Kitten.