Reviews for The Package
olpie09 chapter 5 . 12/6/2019
Well this was precious. Loved it. Very sweet and cute.
Maggie Dee chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
This was a fun Christmas read. Wonder how they’re doing back in Georgia.
Namcitaable chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
Loved the story! So very sweet! I wanna know more about their lives in Georgiaaa️️
Mishelle20 chapter 5 . 3/1/2018
Very sweet fic.
fallingforthecaptain chapter 5 . 1/15/2018
This was absolute perfection! I did not want it to end and now I want to read about their lives in Georgia!
Reader351 chapter 2 . 1/10/2018
This is sooooo good. Maggie is brilliant.
saintfudge chapter 5 . 1/5/2018
I want more ...loved it tanks again ..have fun
kevkye chapter 5 . 1/3/2018
What a perfect way to wrap up this story! Daryl is such a romantic in this chapter, thanks to Maggie's help, with planning the perfect Christmas for Beth. Beth was so surprised with all the decorating and food planning that Daryl did to ensure that she had a Christmas and that it would also be a Christmas that she would never forget. My favorite part was the ending of the chapter when Beth asked Daryl what could top this Christmas and he answered her the following Christmas when they will be living together at his place in Georgia. Long term plans and goals which will last a lifetime for them. Incredible job as always! Can't wait to read more stories from you this year! :)
Ceruleanrainblues chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
Aaaaww this is such a lovely story to read, so sweet and pure, I just really enjoy and love it dearly. Maggie is a genius and I laughed so much at her ideas, brilliant of course. I appreciate how you mixed the plot with Christmas holiday and them sharing stories and making thoughtful gifts, they're just so cute and this was such a beautiful story. Thank you so much for writing this! and I hope you'll continue to write more stories!
GracieMae11 chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
This was such a perfect story. I am sad to see it end but what a beautiful ending you gave it! These two are just too damn sweet. I love how Daryl managed to get her key and decorate. Also, Beth making him a stocking, his first ever, wow. The last 6 lines did me in.."our place"...*melts*. Seriously loved this!
brady66 chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
Too cute! I adored this little bethyl story. Thank you so much for sharing
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
awww so sweet. these two pure souls deserve nothing but eternal love and happiness
celia azul chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
Hope you had a Happy New Year and are feeling better.
MamaDCB chapter 5 . 1/1/2018
Perfect! I loved this sweet little Christmas story. Thank you! Happy Nee Year!
leftmywingshome chapter 5 . 1/1/2018
Awe.. that was the best ending! I think I cried as much as Beth did! It was a perfect first Christmas for them! Thank you for sharing! You guys did a wonderful job!